• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Pek Shows Off KKJ Every Morning. How?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man pees near busy Serangoon North walkway every morning

A disgusted STOMPer caught this man peeing in public near an HDB flat in Serangoon North on video. According to him, the man does that every morning.

Eric hopes that the relevant authorities will look into this matter and take appropriate action.

He told STOMP via email today (Jul 28):

"This man is caught urinating in public every morning at about 7.30am next to the void deck of Block 506, Serangoon North Avenue 4.

"The location is just near a busy footpath leading to the bus stop.

"Many people who had witnessed this are disgusted by his behaviour.

"I believe it is an offence to perform such act.

"Hope the NEA can take action on this case."

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=80712#

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 14 Jun, 2009 14:40
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Homeless man sleeps at Hougang playground, pees in public

This homeless man has apparently been sleeping at this playground beside Block 578 Hougang Avenue 4 and peeing at a nearby carpark.

STOMPer Mysoccerprediction, who has been keeping a close watch on the man for the past month, said:

"In the past 1 month, the man in the photo has been sleeping in the playground beside Block 578 Hougang Ave 4 every night without fail.

"The worst thing is that he has been peeing in public near the carpark's washing bay, making the place stink.

"The disgusting act was spotted by my wife one morning when she was walking to the multi-storey carpark.

"It made her feel awful and disgusted throughout the day.

"She has reported the case to the police but the man still continues with his routine at the playground."

Wong_Kan_Seng.jpg

My limited bandwidth is dedicated to fixing CSJ and co. Why must you make me repeat myself? *chey*
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 20 May, 2009 09:46
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Man pees at same spot at Clementi every day

This man has been seen peeing under the same tree every afternoon at Clementi West Street 1, in front of Blk 602, says STOMPer Christopher.

In an email to STOMP today (May 20), the STOMPer says:

“This uncle has been seen peeing under the same tree every afternoon at Clementi West Street 1, in front of Blk 602.

“This has certainly raised a concern. He has become more daring recently as there is a barrier right in front of the walkway of Blk 602.

“We have tried to advise him to use the public toilet that is located a few blocks away but he is still coming to the same spot every day!

“Residents from Block 602 might not notice him but we at the opposite block can see him very clearly!

“In the last picture, you can even see him ‘cleaning’ his hand after peeing!

“This is too much.

“That area is supposed to be a resting area but he is peeing.

“Can family members of this uncle educate him please?

“If not, can the Police or even Town Council do something about this?

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>>“If not, can the Police or even Town Council do something about this?<<<

Obviously not. They are so busy counting their pay cheques if they're not tied down fixing CSJ and co.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 26 Apr, 2009 10:25
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Football fans make so much noise at foodcourt, one even pees on walkway

STOMPer Elaine says noisy football fans watching the match between Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur early this morning (April 26) had startled her.

She says:

"I am writing this at 2.30am in the early morning after I was startled by the excitement from the soccer fans seated at Punggol Plaza Koufu.

"Punggol Plaza Koufu is NOT a 24hr operating foodcourt.

"Hence, I really question if it is right for them to air the late nite soccer match AFTER its closing hours at 1am.

"Is this some staff benefits or perks (pun intended) for the Punggol residents especially those without cable tv at home?

"All I know is this is not the first time this happened.

"Speaking of cleanliness in eating places, I even witnessed a fewof the diehard fans taking their leak on the walkway behind the rubbish collection point!

"I cant imagine residents taking this walkway to the foodcourt tomorrow morning!

"I certainly hope the relevant authorities can look into this matter before history repeats itself again, and again."