• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah nehs kena beaten in Aussie agains

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
a17-1.jpg

NEW DELHI:Four Indians were brutally kicked and beaten by a group of (70) Australians in the eastern Melbourne suburb of Epping.

The incident was widely reported in the Indian media. It comes as Canberra tries to pacify New Delhi following a wave of similar violence in Australia in recent months, which Indians have labelled as racist in nature.

India has asked Australia to take immediate steps to prevent the recurrence of such attacks and to punish the guilty.

"We are concerned at the recurring attacks on Indians in Australia," said India's External Affairs Ministry spokesman Vishnu Prakash.

Victoria state Premier John Brumby, who is preparing to go on a mission to India to help repair Australia's reputation, said any violence was unacceptable and admitted that the recent incidents have damaged Australia's image in India.

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd is also due to visit India in November.

According to Australian police, the Indian men were playing pool in the bar when a woman allegedly directed a racist remark at them. When they left the bar, four men attacked them in the carpark.

But two of the victims said they were attacked by a much larger group.

"My brother was attacked first. When I tried to help him, 10 to 15 people turned on me. They banged my head and I lost my consciousness. They said, 'Go back to India,"' Sukhdip Singh, who sustained a broken jaw, told Indian TV channel Times Now.

His uncle, Mukhtiar Singh, was also attacked. Mukhtiar Singh said his other nephew Gurdeep suffered a broken shoulder.

The condition of the fourth victim is not known.

Australian police also denied trying to cover up the assault, after reporters questioned why it had taken four days to release details of the incident.

Acting senior sergeant Glenn Parker said the police's media department knew about the assault early on Sunday but did not issue a statement until yesterday.

'There has been no deliberate attempt to suppress it,' he told reporters, without offering an explanation for the delay.

Police said they arrested and interviewed four men, but later released them pending further investigations.

There have been a string of attacks on Indian students in Australia since May, with a number of victims grievously hurt and hospitalised.

External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna visited Australia last month to convey New Delhi's concerns about such attacks.

He was assured by Foreign Minister Stephen Smith that the Australian government would take all steps to ensure that the country remained an attractive destination for foreign students.

There are more than 90,000 Indian students studying in Australia. They form the second largest overseas student population after the Chinese.

At a time when the global recession is biting hard, Australia is only too aware of the implications for its lucrative A$15.5 billion (S$19 billion) education sector if an impression is created that the country is 'racist'.

Any drop in student enrolments from overseas will hit the economy hard as international education is the country's third largest foreign exchange earner after coal and iron ore.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's pretty obvious they aren't welcome there. Why don't they take the hint and fuck off from the country.:rolleyes:

prinzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are they beatened? And by 70 or more people ? They really must have pissed off a lot of buggers. You know how ah nehs behave after some drinks !! Maybe they deserved it.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's pretty obvious they aren't welcome there. Why don't they take the hint and fuck off from the country.:rolleyes:

Err..bro..you know the Ah nehs and PRCs are deseperate to fuck off from their own stinking and over crowded countries...

If only this is true for the pigeon hole Sinkies!:biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
70 whack 4 and still cannot even kill 1. The Ang Mo damn fucked up. Ah nehs should celebrate their survival skills.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
70 whack 4 and still cannot even kill 1. The Ang Mo damn fucked up. Ah nehs should celebrate their survival skills.

If you believe there were 70 attackers involved, you're obviously even dumber than those Ah Nehs.:rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The Aussie newspaper lied! Fuck! And I was cursing our 154th!

The newspaper simply reported what the Ah Nehs told them. :rolleyes:

According to Australian police, the Indian men were playing pool in the bar when a woman allegedly directed a racist remark at them. When they left the bar, four men attacked them in the carpark.

But two of the victims said they were attacked by a much larger group.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you believe there were 70 attackers involved, you're obviously even dumber than those Ah Nehs.:rolleyes:

Sharp observation from sam. This shows that keling shit skin scums like to tell lies. Obviously it is way distorted. annexa shouldn't believe these shit skins too readily. They lie like nobody's business everyday and when getting jobs and promise their boss the sky but ultimately produce nothing. It's not surprising they would cook up that huge number when their lives are at stake. Those filthy skins.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think maybe only 7 Ang Moh beat Ah neh. Maybe Sinkie should start beating up Ah Neh & PRC

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exactly! The Ah Nehs should fcuk off from that redneck rip-off country called Australia and migrate to America where the president himself is a minority.