• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Gua is invincible...even Italy Mata Chiobo also surrender in AllLimPig Boxing match in 46sec

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 25-year-old Carini, and Italian police officer, refused to shake hands with Khelif - who was previously banned from the 2023 world championships by the International Boxing Association after failing tests to establish gender qualification.

After the Olympic match was stopped, the referee raised Khelif's hand in the air, while a visibly furious Carini yanked her hand away from the official and stormed off, the Daily Mail reports. She then dropped to her knees and burst into tears, saying she had never felt such strong blows in a match.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

After just 46 seconds and two massive shots to the head, Italy's Angela Carini threw her helmet onto the mat and abandoned the bout against Algerian boxer Imane Khelif, shouting "This is unjust!"

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

"I'm used to suffering. I've never taken a punch like that, it's impossible to continue. I'm nobody to say it's illegal," she said after the match

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
He looks 100% like a guy with bulging biceps, how to win? LOL.

Farking Woke culture again. All these transgender farkers should be banned from competing.

9e2df048230810858cbac2843f5fbae4

https://www.foxsports.com.au/olympi...s/news-story/d2d572651dd43d1c023ab38fd8ae07e5
It was already the subject of plenty of debate and now, after just 45 seconds and a single punch, the boxing world’s divide is only set to grow even wider.

It comes after Imane Khelif, who along with Taiwan’s Lin Yu-ting was disqualified from the world championships last year, won her Round of 16 bout in stunning fashion.

The International Olympic Committee generated debate with its decision to allow the two boxers who failed testosterone and gender eligibility tests at the 2023 world championships to compete in Paris.

Khelif, a woman, won her fight on Thursday in swift fashion, landing a right hand early and went to capitalise with a flurry of punches, only for Italy’s Angela Carini to raise her hand to have her headgear checked.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Algeria people are smart
Their ancestors once build an empire th rival Rome
Rome was envious of carthage. I believe under Hannibal, they ransacked Rome or created havoc in Roman Empire. But rome eventually destroyed the rival by scipio africanus.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's a man who claims to be female in his passport knn, undress and asks the doctor to check his chu chu kiao,..