• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah George Yeo is having fun in the facebook ??

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many PAP ministers are blogging and having fun in the facebook ?

Ministers are busy people and besides going to the ground to help people and update themselves, they speak up for the people at the parliament.

One can imagine that a person can stay in the cyberspace for 3 to 6 hours a day, do the ministers have so much time?

I heard from an old man that when you become ministers, you lose most of your private time, then how ministers blog and go to facebook to have fun? All the fun needs time to gather steam and satisfaction.

Yes . it is ok to have fun in the cyberspace, but if you are someone important serving the country and people, do you have the heart to have fun in the cyberspace ? Many HDB uncles and aunties dont use computer but they try to say the pledge that can increase their chance to gain access to handouts.

So, does wooden Goh also blog and have fun in the facebook ?

Add as Friend
August 8 at 10:54pm

Dear Dr Chee
May I suggest you write to the PAP as what you propose seems rather formal.
I don't really want my FB activities to be so formal or serious. I am happy to engage as and when issues arise, but I do so as an individual without getting the PAP or MFA involved. Short responses, not long exchanges if possible. So far it has been fun for me and I hope to keep it that way. Hope you understand.
George

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
this time zone does not imply to Ah Yeo.

Most cyberspace lover could spend up to 8 hours a day if they have the time.

If you really want a kick in the cyberspace, 1 to 2 hours are never enough.

You see, how to have more fun if you spend only one hour ?

I am just saying to have more fun in cyberspace, you may need at least 3 hours.

is this a speculation or a confirmation?