• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Bui who sang song praising LKY gets personal letter of thanks.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHAO AH BUI. He must have cummed hard when he received it.

'Thank you' song gets thanks from Mr Lee Kuan Yew

March 3, 2014 - 2:14am
Republic Polytechnic student Dominic Chin received a pleasant surprise last Thursday night when he checked his e-mail.

The 18-year-old, who made a six-minute music video tribute titled You First Believed for Singapore’s founding father Lee Kuan Yew, had received a letter of thanks from Mr Lee himself.

In the letter, the 90-year-old former prime minister wrote: “Thank you very much for writing the song which I enjoyed very much.

“The credit for building up Singapore cannot be attributed to me alone. It took the determined effort of successive generations of dedicated Cabinet Ministers, public servants and the support of Singaporeans to build up what we enjoy today.

“I hope that the younger generations of Singapore will continue to work hard and make Singapore even more vibrant and successful going forward.”

Dominic’s six-minute clip (above), which was uploaded onto YouTube on Feb 15, has attracted more than 121,000 views.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so if someone sing hatred songs of LKY, will he sends army troops to arrest that guy? wanna try?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY should send me personal letter of thanks for my providing him with joss sticks and candle wax that he can eat now.
When he become a rotting corpse , the legions of ghouls and demons fucking and tiewing him will not give him time off then to eat that.

4384613-burning-joss-sticks-at-the-temple.jpg

China-DSC_6922.jpg

When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go die his long painful agonising death, the ghouls and demons will be raping and screwing him and not allow him time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a story behind it................

BTW, how is the CHC trial coming along?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i wonder how much he is paid to do that.. a new way of sinkie ball-licking?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He reminds me of a sinkie forumer PAP loser her who always use lee KUan Yew's name is all shit post he made.. his nick start with "Ag..."

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Bui song writer was asked by Pastor Prince of NCC to sing and dance for LKY. PP is now getting famous overseas , specially in USA.

Anyway, AH BUI can write songs for his daddy and mummy too, praise them for taking care of him.

Republic Polytechnic student Dominic Chin received a pleasant surprise last Thursday night when he checked his e-mail.

The 18-year-old, who made a six-minute music video tribute titled You First Believed for Singapore’s founding father Lee Kuan Yew, had received a letter of thanks from Mr Lee himself.

In the letter, the 90-year-old former prime minister wrote: “Thank you very much for writing the song which I enjoyed very much.

“The credit for building up Singapore cannot be attributed to me alone. It took the determined effort of successive generations of dedicated Cabinet Ministers, public servants and the support of Singaporeans to build up what we enjoy today.

“I hope that the younger generations of Singapore will continue to work hard and make Singapore even more vibrant and successful going forward.”

Dominic’s six-minute clip (above), which was uploaded onto YouTube on Feb 15, has attracted more than 121,000 views.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Grandpa Lee so humble I am in tears!! Sob!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking fatso should have sung this to lau chee bye instead:

[video=youtube;_vkyPGw718Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vkyPGw718Y[/video]

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;YKo67oy4_co]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKo67oy4_co[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This is really pathetic. After Old Goat drop out of sight due to illness, and what ever shit. he is so desperate for attention now that he sends praises to a 16 year old PAP wannabe porlumpar? Really sad. What is sadder is that 121,000 morons views this song on youtube. If i were the parents of this idiot, I would throw him off the nearest flat. Better to be childless than have a PAP cock sucking son like that. Maybe he can go to the IStana and let the dirty old man molest him. That should make him sibei song.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
HUAT liao, he will be the next superintendent of toilet at oxley.