• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Bian In Court

jw5

Loyal
He and his lawyers are back in court, once again playing their nonsense games and telling their absurd tales.
How I wish that they were smarter and able to come up with some fantastic defense, tales or witnesses to back their case. However, the best they can do is try and ask for the judge to be replaced, to claim that this is political persecution or to claim that the charges lack evidence.

His former aides Ma Yongcheng and Lin Deshin have pleaded not guilty, but they are currently being advised by a lawyer who used to be Ah Bian's lawyer!

The saga continues today, with Ah Bian's son and daughter slated to appear in court. Perhaps his son will agree to sign an agreement to let the investigators check his bank accounts worldwide. Hahaha! :smile:

The court proceedings will resume in Feb after the CNY.

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
He and his lawyers are back in court, once again playing their nonsense games and telling their absurd tales.
How I wish that they were smarter and able to come up with some fantastic defense, tales or witnesses to back their case. However, the best they can do is try and ask for the judge to be replaced, to claim that this is political persecution or to claim that the charges lack evidence.

His former aides Ma Yongcheng and Lin Deshin have pleaded not guilty, but they are currently being advised by a lawyer who used to be Ah Bian's lawyer!

The saga continues today, with Ah Bian's son and daughter slated to appear in court. Perhaps his son will agree to sign an agreement to let the investigators check his bank accounts worldwide. Hahaha! :smile:

The court proceedings will resume in Feb after the CNY.

He has less luck than Thaksin I guess.