• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Beng Challenged Michelle To Fight @ Bt Timah!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 21 Aug, 2009 10:02
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Guy at Bt Timah Reserve museum challenged me to a fight -- and I am a girl!

This man apparently challenged STOMPer Michelle to a fight at a Bukit Timah Reserve museum because she was blocking his way.

Michelle said in an email to STOMP yesterday (August 20):

"Today I went to the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, and upon reaching I went into the small museum to have a look.

"Suddenly when I was looking at the things, a guy in the photo suddenly shouted at me and told me to go away and stand aside.

"I was taken aback, and when I asked him why, he said nothing and walked off.

"But after a while he came back and challenged me to a fight.

"I was scared as I am a girl.

"The security guard told me that there was something wrong with the guy and told me not to care so much about him, after which I took a photo of him.

"If you're going to the reserve, beware of this guy."

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>