• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Beks Go Crazy Over PAPee's Foreign Sex Talents!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=68800

Sexy Thai beer promoters' naughty games anger S'poreans

Four Thai hotties are asking participants to shoot water from water pistols into cups held between their thighs, to promote Chang beer, much to the displeasure of the Singaporean public.

This cheeky game is just one of the promotional games they will be playing with beer drinkers here.

The four sexy beer promoters, all in their 20s, will be visiting 13 coffee shops in Singapore to, clad in hot pants, tank tops and boots.

They started their coffee shop tour yesterday (April 29), and will continue till Saturday (May 2).

But Singaporeans are not impressed by these games.

School clerk Ong Chui Tay, 40, a mother of three, said:

"I definitely disapprove of this kind of promotion.

"What would my children think when they see drinkers playing these suggestive games?

"I wish they would not hold the promotion at the coffee shop near my place."

Miss Pamela Seet, 24, a human resources executive, said:

"It's really cheap and tasteless, but I guess the branding and promotions team has decided that this marketing strategy works for the particular demographic that they want to appeal to."

A spokesman for Chang Beer told Shin Min Daily News that the game was not to focus on the women's sex appeal. Instead, they wanted to bring the spirit of the Songkran Festival, celebrated during the Thai New Year, to Singapore.

During the festival, which is celebrated in April, people traditionally splash water at one another.

But cabby Thomas Woo, 59, was unconvinced. He said:

"I'm more conservative. That's why I think that no matter what they say, it is still a little too explicit.

"If they wanted to celebrate the Songkran Festival, they could choose a less sensitive area for people to shoot at, or a less suggestive game."

Even a Thai stall assistant at a coffee shop here was displeased by the promotional games.

Said Ms Somsri Duang Duean:

"I think it's okay for Thais to come to Singapore to do decent work, but I don't like it when I hear about such activities.

"Even if it means better business for my stall, I don't want such promotions at the coffee shop where I work.

"Shooting water from pistols into cups which are held between women's legs is not the way we celebrate the Songkran Festival back home."

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=120>

</TD><TD width=120>

</TD><TD width=120>

</TD><TD width=120>

</TD></TR><TR><TD width=120>

</TD><TD>

</TD><TD>

</TD><TD>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=120></TD><TD width=120></TD><TD width=120></TD><TD width=120></TD></TR><TR><TD width=120></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD width=120>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=120></TD><TD width=120></TD><TD width=120></TD><TD width=120></TD></TR><TR><TD width=120></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD width=120></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD width=120></TD></TR><TR><TD width=120></TD><TD width=120></TD><TD width=120></TD><TD width=120></TD></TR><TR><TD width=120>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD width=120>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=120>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD width=120>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=120></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD width=120></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD width=120></TD></TR><TR><TD width=120></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD width=120></TD><TD width=120></TD><TD></TD><TD width=120></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=120></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD width=120></TD></TR><TR><TD width=120></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD width=120></TD><TD width=120></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>

</TD><TD>
</TD><TD width=120>
</TD><TD>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HC-StDesmondWee.jpg

My wifey also goes crazy over me leh! *hee*hee*

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
From a marketing and branding standpoint, Chang really hit the nail on the head with this one.

For a small fee of hiring 4 thai cuties, they generated public buzz, awareness, and media coverage equivalent to million-dollar campaigns.

p.s for some reasons, one of the thai ladies reminds me of super hottie Suzanne Yamamoto Sae.

n36240026225_7176.jpg

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many lau bu si enjoying themselves!!

Peter Creedy: Disgusting...

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,200660,00.html?

Organisers tone down beer promotion event to avoid offending 'conservative' S'poreans
Thai girls go from cheeky to chaste
By Ng Tze Yong

May 02, 2009

NP_IMAGES_TYTHAI-JTM.jpg

THEY KEEP SAFE DISTANCE DURING WATER PISTOL GAME...

A GETAI show that promised to get wet and wild in heartland kopitiams fizzled out yesterday, when its Thai organisers ditched sleaze for good clean fun after getting concerned that 'Singaporeans are too conservative'.

The show, which will see four Thai hotties tour 13 kopitiams by the end of this week to promote Chang Beer, raised eyebrows earlier this week.

Organisers had revealed that one of the proposed games would involve contestants spraying water from a pistol into a cup placed between the legs of the Thai hotties.

The idea drew flak from some Singaporeans who felt that the game was too risque and demeaning to women.

The organisers defended themselves, saying that they only wanted to bring the spirit of the Songkran Festival to Singapore. During the festival, which is celebrated over the Thai New Year in April, Thais splash water at one another.

Early crowd

Nonetheless, the news sent a buzz through the heartlands, and at the S-11 kopitiam at Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 last night, a 200-strong crowd gathered early.

Most were men, but there were also a few aunties and children. No one left shell-shocked at the end of the night, as the show, though boisterous, featured tame games.

One involved contestants using water pistols to fill a cup - placed on a chair. Another involved contestants competing intensely - to break a hole in a piece of paper by spraying water from a pistol.

NP_IMAGES_TYTHAI-RZ3.jpg

...AND GET 'UPSTAGED' BY GETAI GIRL --TNP PICTURES: GAVIN FOO

There were quizzes - with squeaky-clean questions ('Where is Chang Beer from?') and the obligatory beer-chugging races.

All night, the Thai hotties looked pretty, giving out prizes and posing for the camera, but did little more. They were, in fact, out-sleazed by a getai duo who stole the limelight late in the night with some Coyote Ugly action, when one jumped onto a chair to dance with a customer.

Mr Ng Cheng Thiau, a 69-year-old retiree, left sorely disappointed.

He said: 'I've been to four Chang Beer events so far, and haven't seen any of the cheeky games promised.'

Asked about the change, former actor Colin Chee, the media officer for Chang Beer, said: 'The Thai organisers were worried that Singaporeans would be too sensitive, so we thought we would use other ways to bring the spirit of Songkran to Singaporeans.'