• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ADVICE: To All SD'poreans...Please Eat At Home For 3 Months.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHY?

Because the chance of getting sick is very real when you eat out.

Hawker centers, food courts, even high class restaurants have hired FTs.

These FTs come cheap but they are also very unhygienic. Spitting in pails of dirty utensils are common. They say can wash away.

But really. stop eating out for 3 months, Save money, and SCREW all these BASTARD employers that hire CHEAP labour at our HEALTH's EXPENSE.

At the very best, EAT only at food stores that are runned by LOCALS ONLY.

Remember FOOD Poisoning can KILL. TB (no cure tubercolosis) worst

Please support by replying to this thread or upping it. Tks!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid idiot !!

Nobody forcing you to come, FARK OFF !!:oIo:

Thank you for replying. Obviously I have touched a raw nerve. How many FTs do you hire?

Many now avoid coffeeshop style steamboat restaurants runned by PRCs because you never know if that piece of meat is 2 weeks old or leftovers. Leftovers can also be used to make "tasty" soup or curry stock. You mean you guys did not know this?

Many also avoid Roti Prata stalls runned by Ah Neis. Even CURRY restaurants in Race Course Road is hit.

One TB guy in the kitchen, Hallelujah!!!

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid prickhead !!

You can jolly well continue to eat the shit that are dished out daily at your home for the rest of your life !!:oIo:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you for replying. Obviously I have touched a raw nerve. How many FTs do you hire?

Many now avoid coffeeshop style steamboat restaurants runned by PRCs because you never know if that piece of meat is 2 weeks old or leftovers. Leftovers can also be used to make "tasty" soup or curry stock. You mean you guys did not know this?

Many also avoid Roti Prata stalls runned by Ah Neis. Even CURRY restaurants in Race Course Road is hit.

One TB guy in the kitchen, Hallelujah!!!

You shud watch how these FTs wash the used plates, bowls, chopsticks, forks & spoons. These unhygienic
bastards simply drop them into a pail of soapy water, pick up and dump them into another pail of dirty water.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support u ahleehakkadictatorpsychopaththief.

I am so sick of seeing how unhygenic FTs are. They anyhow throw rubbish, spit on the streets, the chye png always unfresh, very disgusting.

I don't know about eating at home as that is very mafan. But I would also advise all Singaporeans to avoid Besotted's restaurant. It is filled with PRC FTs, which means PRC FT standard of hygiene.

After making one trip to PRC, I laosai and dare not go again. The hygiene is so bad, and there are so few toilets.

I am not boycotting an establishment just becaues it has FT workers. But I will watch the hygiene carefully. I really tak boleh tahan the PRC who cook zhi char and blow his farking nose on his shirt while cooking! WTF!

Everyone, avoid Besotted's filthy laosaitaurant!

You are fast becoming a staunch supporter of this thread.

Well done and thank you again. Please continue to support this thread

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN!! talk about FT's, my friend and me really got lao sai twice after eating where PRC working. Lucky nothing happen after pang sai 2 times.

Fucking hell.......

Really must alert everyone about this and avoid at all cost for healthy concern.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
i saw one prc cuttting her nail at a parkway foodstall, the yong tau hu stall, .....for info there r full of gems inside th finger nails....

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHY?

Because the chance of getting sick is very real when you eat out.

Hawker centers, food courts, even high class restaurants have hired FTs.

These FTs come cheap but they are also very unhygienic. Spitting in pails of dirty utensils are common. They say can wash away.

But really. stop eating out for 3 months, Save money, and SCREW all these BASTARD employers that hire CHEAP labour at our HEALTH's EXPENSE.

At the very best, EAT only at food stores that are runned by LOCALS ONLY.

Remember FOOD Poisoning can KILL. TB (no cure tubercolosis) worst

Please support by replying to this thread or upping it. Tks!

do all the hawkers and their helpers go for medicial check up ??
anyone know about this ?

i have a friend who serve in prison term as cook, he said he also go for checkup before he is allowed to handle food in prison.

what is MOH doing ?? wait until there is a food posoining case, then send the staffs to CDC for check up ?? isnt it too late ?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
do all the hawkers and their helpers go for medicial check up ??
anyone know about this ?

i have a friend who serve in prison term as cook, he said he also go for checkup before he is allowed to handle food in prison.

what is MOH doing ?? wait until there is a food posoining case, then send the staffs to CDC for check up ?? isnt it too late ?

garment say bo wa tai ji....onlyhwen got food poisoning than they "play taiji."

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully support you. ENV should enforce strictly all kitchen helpers, food outlet helpers, kopitiam helpers undergo compulsory hygiene education. These helpers should put up ENV tag to show proof of receiving proper training.
ENV care to comment.