• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Adam Lambert is a one-trick pony ...

Adam Lambert - one-trick pony ?

• Adam Lambert is a one-trick pony who screams like a banshee to impress audience

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Adam Lambert is the best singer & performer ever seen in the contest

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Who's Adam Lambert ?

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a good performer, but I don't think he's the best singer (Gokey) or the best musician (Allen).

I think the news about him being the first GAY to win the "Idol"!, the first with the mascara & ear rings., may have pushed the voting towards Kris Allen..when I read that news before the finale.....my thoughts immediately went to Kris Allen, whom I think, as an Artiste, not as a singer...might pull off an upset..

and he did!:smile: