• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Actress Cecilia Cheung Reveals She Split Up With Nicholas Tse Due To Love Triangle?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actress Cecilia Cheung Reveals She Split Up With Nicholas Tse Due To Love Triangle?

hype.my

Sources: Weibo/张柏芝/锋味
Although Hong Kong actress Cecilia Cheung (张柏芝) has never shied away from the public eye, she has stayed mum about certain things. Such as her divorce with fellow actor Nicholas Tse (谢霆锋), and the identity of her youngest son’s father. But, there is always a possibility one may slip up about them.
Well, some believe Cecilia Cheung has. Recently, the 43-year-old actress shared some thoughts about love on the variety show Twinkle Love (怦然心动20岁). Although it sounded wise, it did leave some netizens wondering if she was actually alluding to her previous marriage with Nicholas Tse.

Source: Weibo/张柏芝工作室

Cecilia Cheung recently appeared on variety show Twinkle Love as an observer on the panel. She, along with her fellow observers, watched as the 20-year-old youths interacted during a graduation trip, some using the opportunity to form close bond while others formed romantic relationships. However, one scene in particular left Cecilia unimpressed.

Two boys had apparently been competing to express their affection for a girl. While most would view it as romantic, Cecilia held a very different viewpoint. “They disappointed me,” she said seriously, which shocked the guys present. “If I put myself (in the girl’s shoes), I would suddenly realise that those two boys don’t like me at all, (based on) what they are doing.

Cecilia clarified that as they were focused on winning against each other, it certain seemed like they didn’t care much for the girl. “Maybe I (just) don’t like boys who care about winning or losing, because when a person cares too much about winning or losing, I think being with them will (make you) miserable for the rest of my life and (you) will not be happy,” she said.

Source: YouTube/YOUKU

Although Cecilia Cheung did not once mention Nicholas nor indicated her former marriage in any way, some netizens did wonder if she was speaking from experience. However, most netizens still agreed with Cecilia’s thoughts, with some adding that competing for affection was actually tiring for all involved.

Watch the video here (33:25, 34:21 for Cecilia’s comment):

Sources: YouTube, China Press

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why do all these chinks need Ang Moh names? You don't see the same trend with Koreans, Japs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinks feel inferior without AMDK or AMDL names. :biggrin:

Some of their original names sound very awful.

That's why showbiz people, and insurance/property merchants often get an angmoh name, even if they previously did not have one.