• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

according to some people , this kenya president must have been paid by the ccp.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
he speaks better than all sinkapore mp and ministers.

K201 Mail

1 day ago (edited)
To these clowns, ignoramuses & Africa's ill-wishers who speak of debt trap: 85% of Africa's foreign debt is owed to the West, 15% to China (according to the World Bank). Where's the debt trap, East or West? The difference between Chinese & Western debt is that the West was & is happy to lend Africa money at exorbitant interest rates for arms, agricultural products & other value added products from the West, just not for infrastructure & development that will enable the continent to build its industrial capacity, develop its own value chains & be competitive in global markets. China on the other hand, lends to Africa at very low interest rates & has taken a long term view of Africa's development and its own interests. President Kenyatta is not naïve, he said it - its a "win-win" for both! There are very few governments in the world who do not borrow to finance their deficits, after all, what are bonds & what are they for? African governments have an ever bigger challenge, they have infrastructure deficits, deliberately created by the continent's colonizers & the global financial system to keep the continent impoverished & dependent of aid while sucking it dry of its natural resources. For once just be happy or at least fake it if you must when you see an achievement of this magnitude in an African country!

CST

1 day ago
China's economic aid to Africa nations shows up the ugly sides of European colonialism and exploitation of this great continent. What benefits or development have they brought to Africa, except enslavement, exploitation, warfare, political unrest, whereas China since its first project in the 1960s Tanzanian railway until today has never been about exploitation but about friendship and emancipation of Africa. The difference is so stark and naked. The colonialists, imperialists, capitalists Europe and America should be ashame of themselves. Africa-China friendship forever!

Bob Innis

1 day ago
It is not just lectures from the west that Kenya does not need. Kenya does not need the the sort of arrogance and cruelty that was shown to it from the likes of Britain and others for so long. All the west ever offered Africa was slavery in it's many forms. China has shown Africa that there is another way. A way that allows for equal development, mutual trust and respect. Now Africa can make a giant leap forward into this brave new world, which was always there.

nino vimo

1 day ago (edited)
The same is in Latin America brother. We don't want US/European driven organizations to put conditions and tell us what they want us to do (in their benefit), we want win-win economic deals to develop our countries and improve the lives of our people, and that is what China is doing. The US could learn but they are too busy pulling down everyone else for them to stay on top.

Giovanni Emiliano

1 day ago (edited)
The most beautiful of this speech : Africa don't need lectures , we need truthful friends well done Kenya. I hope to you the best . Peace and love .

Darkpenguin 197

1 day ago
From Sénégal I have tears in my eyes, I have always the same feelings when it's come to China African corporations. Well said Mister Président

Matteo Desimio
1 day ago
KENYA/CHINA, THE FUTURE IS YOURS!!! THE BEST PARTNER WITH THE BEST PEOPLE IN AFRICA. BRAZILIANS CONGRATULATE PEOPLE OF KENYA.

a handful of people here would spitefully say the kenya president received money from ccp . you decide for yourself ,and check whether
any armarikar msm report this event.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
no doubt this guy is also paid by ccp , as the retards would want us to believe.

Gabriel M

6 days ago
Insightful speech. I think there might be some other points to highlight. Foreign western firms are claiming ownership over the lands and resources from the colonial times and they are also dealing with puppet governments or divided fractions which are continuously fighting for power, and such will get better deals for themselves. Not to mention that these "fractions" are winded up to fight, by the same forces in order to keep the upper hand. Take Congo as example. When it became "democratic" all their inertia was cutted suddenly with Lumumba's body. And as Congo are plenty african countries yet not so rich ... in resources. The high costs for western bidders are mainly in labor cost, overhead, profit, insurance for the contract, site campus amenities, etc. And then there are delays and over budget costs. I am not sure if you can come up with at least one example of a project that has been finished on time. What about earlier? Chinese are bribing? That's a joke if you forget to mention westerners in the same sentence. Mostly when they deal with their own puppets.

Douglas Mubirigi

5 days ago (edited)
How do I love this brother for speaking things out the way I see and have always said. We’ve got them for hundreds of years and we had nothing barely we could even call ourselves citizens to not say bush ppl as they all think we live in bushes and on trees. Now China is in Africa and infrastructure starting to emerge all over they are saying China is colonising Africa, this qualification and name calling of China Africa cooperations alone shows how malicious these ppl are toward Africa and us Africans.

Lanre Soetan

8 days ago (edited)
This needs more air. Relatively small point, I wish he would have added that the Chinese do not tie loans to "human rights" and the attempt to socially re-engineer African countries as the west do. The west see they are rapidly losing influence in African and are trying to change their model. With any luck Africa will have more options in her developmental goals.

Last edited:

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
a kenya president gave a speech and it was recorded and broadcasted. yet low life retard can said this is fake news , is that president fake ,
or the speech is fake , that low life retard think others are stupid and childish.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you take loan from World Bank and IMF not only will they dictates how the loan is to be use, but also how you run your country, and you also have to paid for high interest and the poorer you are the higher is the interest. This also happened to my country where in every year certain percentage of our yearly budget were being channel to paid for the loan interest, else they downgrade your credit rating and be slap with higher interest rate, the money could have been use first to improve our people life. If you take loan from China not only is the interest is lower, but there is certain advantage I don't know if anyone have seen this point and think of it as a hostile take over by Chinese company or government, here it is if you take loan from westerner Bank and the project fail to make money you will be stock with it, and have more problem how to come up with the money to paid increasing interest and loan, while with China, if the project fail and cannot make money, you let them take over, and not be burden anymore coming up with the money to pay for the loan, and the good thing is that those project like train or port still will benefit those country people tru employment and convinient it provide, now it's up to the Chinese company make it profitable and thus will contribute to the country where the project is located, thus is the point why Laos government joint with China for a railway. All to gain at lower risk. Now for African who feels like they are again being use or colonize by China my advice is take this opportunity to learn and become better from them take this as opportunity and training to stand on your two feet, you will reach there also as long as you stick to peaceful development and not those warring state again, that China have gone tru also in the past before they progress to what it is today