• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Accept Paycut, SM, MM, PM, Minister, and top Civil Servant

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
icon1.gif
Accept Paycut, SM, MM, PM, Minister, and top Civil Servant - <!-- status icon and date --><!-- status icon and date -->10-11-2008, 09:26 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->

<HR>

<!-- message -->Dear MM Lee, thank you for your word of wisdom recently that we the citizens who had gone through SH.IT for those years. Now you say that we will not go back to pre-crisis level of wealth. I accept that there is up and down with fortune and wealth.

A few suggestion from my limited brain cell and two cents-worth of brain and my little brain compared to your team and your goodself.

1) Cut the PM, MM, SM pay since you have said that you serve Singapore out of your love for Singapore. Let start with 30%.
2) Withdraw the recent pay rise for the Cabinet and freeze the pay for 3 years.
3) Cut the top civil servant up to 30% of annual paycheck starting from the top. However, spare the small fry in the public sector and they are the one who are suffering with us.
4) COnsider to reduce the S&C since the fund at town council is huge and maintain the reduction for 3 years. You said that we had enough reserve.
5) Consider to reduce the PUB bill without waiting for the quarter end. Delay the increase but give the decrease immediately if possible.
6) Whenever the public transport to reduce fare, need not wait for the two weeks' notice. Allow immediate effect. As for the increase, a thorough scrintiny to be done and give at least 3 months' notice.
7) Consider to give more to middle income and not just lower income. The middle income are the worst to hit during the crisis as the lower income are usually well taken care of in bad times.
8) Remember not to cut CPF contribution of employer alone, consider to cut CPF contribution of employee. Release more cash for the people to spend out of our crisis since Sm God said so.

These are my humble suggestion though I am just a small fry and brainless Singapores and not the elite.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hoi peasent and NS slave. You want to die ah? How dare you ask me to cut my pay? Pay cuts are for you slaves not for us masters understand? You talk some more I see you in court ok? Don't play play understand?

MM.

tristesse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their love for themselves are greater than their love for the country. Do you really think they would do it?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyway i'm sure our world class leaders will take a very generous cut to help the poor and the needy.this i'm cut sure they'll take at least a 20% cut...

but pls tolong don't cut the middle group okay...20% cut of our middle income means many will jump train,jump moat and jump flat.

times are bad. real bad...but see everywhere is so crowded with people spending, spending and spending.is this really recession? singaporeans are so happy spending.

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
regardless of hierachy, all civil sector workers r supposed to be working at the best interest of the nation. hence, explaining their choice over pte sector occupations. so, they should afterall be receiving NS allowances, instead of the sky-rocketed pay check.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
icon1.gif
Accept Paycut, SM, MM, PM, Minister, and top Civil Servant - <!-- status icon and date --><!-- status icon and date -->10-11-2008, 09:26 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->

<HR>

<!-- message -->Dear MM Lee, thank you for your word of wisdom recently that we the citizens who had gone through SH.IT for those years. Now you say that we will not go back to pre-crisis level of wealth. I accept that there is up and down with fortune and wealth.

A few suggestion from my limited brain cell and two cents-worth of brain and my little brain compared to your team and your goodself.

1) Cut the PM, MM, SM pay since you have said that you serve Singapore out of your love for Singapore. Let start with 30%.
3) Cut the top civil servant up to 30% of annual paycheck starting from the top. However, spare the small fry in the public sector and they are the one who are suffering with us.
4) COnsider to reduce the S&C since the fund at town council is huge and maintain the reduction for 3 years. You said that we had enough reserve.
5) Consider to reduce the PUB bill without waiting for the quarter end. Delay the increase but give the decrease immediately if possible.
6) Whenever the public transport to reduce fare, need not wait for the two weeks' notice. Allow immediate effect. As for the increase, a thorough scrintiny to be done and give at least 3 months' notice.
7) Consider to give more to middle income and not just lower income. The middle income are the worst to hit during the crisis as the lower income are usually well taken care of in bad times.
8) Remember not to cut CPF contribution of employer alone, consider to cut CPF contribution of employee. Release more cash for the people to spend out of our crisis since Sm God said so.

These are my humble suggestion though I am just a small fry and brainless Singapores and not the elite.

actually the position of MM and SM should be remove since we already have a 1st class gahmen, why do we need so many?

even if they are "willing to serve the people" with their remaining times, they should not be drawing any salary, bonuses, especially they are already drawing a big fat pension from the people.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
They brought the red dot one big round and in the process got themselves richer while the people back to square one.

In 2006 Aug, STI Index was about this level and shot up to 3000 in 2007 very fast. This allow white scum to use it to justify their pay rise by at least 33%. Using debatable median range of "top 7 occupation" indicator" which many had argued. Ah Goh still said should be 75% that is closer to market rate.

How the push through this policy? Obviously they have to pay their civil services people with pay increase first thus gained their support. I heard from friend the got $200 in Feb 2007. But I guessed they felt "conned" when their master got $100K at least.

The common people is the worst. Only GST rebate of a few hundreds. And with inflation climbing, it sure not enough.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paycuts never solved anything. Leaders need motivation and high salaries are a sign of trust and confidence of their abilities. It does mean our leaders will have time to enjoy such high salaries.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paycuts never solved anything. Leaders need motivation and high salaries are a sign of trust and confidence of their abilities. It does mean our leaders will have time to enjoy such high salaries.

then y govern asked citizens to take paycut?? talk cock pap dog :oIo:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
"These are my humble suggestion though I am just a small fry and brainless Singapores and not the elite."

No brain can think of small solutions, supported by people with small brain.

Always think that by cutting pay of ministers and hey presto! all the solutions disappear into thin air. Always think of top brain to solve solution and bring rice to your table, but don't want to pay top money.

Must learn to see big picture and look the causes of the problem before finding solutions. PAP ministers are smart - they teach you how to fish rather than give you the fish. In this way, you can be fed for life when the world economy improves.

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
icon1.gif

<HR>

Dear Makapa,

The MIWs will tell you that you should be thankful that they are not raising their pay futher as they need to talk more cock now to cover up their mistakes.

LOL.

Dan

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

really...then Churchill, Mahatma Gandhi, Mao Ze Dong....etc..must be idiots!:biggrin: