• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A trip to Outer mongolia ! Business matching or investing!

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, i recieved so many enquiry on the Mongolia bridal agency that i really consider to set up one. Well, I am going to Mongolia in June to handle a Project like PC show in Mongolia, any brothers that wish to explore new market can follow me to see see look look. Those interested to look for wife there can join us.
For me, my business is importing PC/IT and consumer product into Mongolia.

Any people interested to explore this market can join me!

http://www.ub-mongolia.mn/invest-in-mongolia.html
Invest in Mongolia
Now is the time to grab the opportunity to invest in Mongolia's emerging market. Mongolia has huge mineral resource wealth, including large coal deposits, gold, copper and molybdenum. Mining is already a multi-billion dollar industry here, and most of the natural resources, including oil, are still untapped.

The mining industry and the general economic growth has brought more and more people into the capital, Ulaanbaatar; both foreign mining workers and Mongolians who have decided to follow the trend by moving out of traditional gers and into apartments. This has brought a huge boom in the real estate market, as there are still far too few apartments, especially in the high-end range, to house everybody. A few new luxury developments have just been finished, and several are currently under construction, such as the Olympic and Regency Residences. With rental yields averaging at around 18%, the highest in Asia, there is really nowhere better to invest in property.

The Mongolian stock market doubled in value in 2006 and is still growing. It is extremely easy for overseas investors to open an account and buy Mongolian shares, and no restrictions on moving your investment returns back home: simply visit Altan San Securities, the top brokerage firm for foreign investment. There are also no restrictions on foreign citizens owning property in Mongolia, so if owning a penthouse in Ulaanbaatar and raking in the rent sounds more your style than owning some coal underground, visit Mongolian Properties, Mongolia's best estate agent.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, Mongolian girls? They are not really the pretty type. I mean their size could be bigger than the men here.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really , but most is tall and broad shoulder.
Well, now UB ( city ) is a modern city and is infected with korean and japanese/chinese. To be honest, if you say about doing Business, Singaporean is mile apart in developing market.