• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A strange city where people don’t come to travel but just live there for a month.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal

A strange city where people don’t come to travel but just live there for a month.
https://m.youtube.com/hashtag/kuala
Hello Finally(?) the long-awaited(??) BB solo travel series is back!! Why did you go alone again? ? As always, JC’s annual leave issue..‍️ The destination for this solo trip is Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! Kuala Lumpur, which I went to for the first time, was like a mecca for a new month. It was a convenient, clean, and affordable place!! Please enjoy this video and communicate through comments

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go to KL pub in changkat Bukit Bintang I think digital nomads live around that area as they get automatic 90 days stay if from US, EU or Commonwealth countries. They stay, then travel to neighbouring countries where they get one month visa or more, upon expiry, return to KL. I think that is how it works.

But the Korean girl is chio but living in sin with bf already. Or maybe married. Not sure.