• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shannen Doherty of Beverly Hills 90210 kicks the bucket at 53!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_1365.jpeg

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was a bitch. Bitching since 90210. Always wanted to be the first call in any show. All the sensible actors hated her. I bet they all happy now.

Les grossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
1720974546636.png

Shannen Doherty has died after years of living with cancer, PEOPLE has confirmed. She was 53.

"It is with a heavy heart that I confirm the passing of actress Shannen Doherty. On Saturday, July 13, she lost her battle with cancer after many years of fighting the disease," Doherty's longtime publicist Leslie Sloane confirmed in an exclusive statement to PEOPLE on Sunday, July 14.

"The devoted daughter, sister, aunt and friend was surrounded by her loved ones as well as her dog, Bowie. The family asks for their privacy at this time so they can grieve in peace," Sloane continued.

The Beverly Hills 90210 star was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2015 and spoke candidly to PEOPLE in November 2023 about her Stage 4 breast cancer, which had by then spread to her bones, saying at the time that she didn't "want to die."

“I’m not done with living. I’m not done with loving. I’m not done with creating. I’m not done with hopefully changing things for the better,” she told PEOPLE. "I’m just not — I’m not done.”

Following her 2015 diagnosis, the actress revealed in April 2017 that she had gone into remission, though by 2019, the cancer returned. The following year Doherty announced her diagnosis of metastatic stage 4 cancer. Then, in June of 2023, the actress shared that the cancer had spread to her brain and that she had undergone surgery.

In June 2023, she shared on Instagram that the cancer had spread to her brain and that she had undergone surgery five months earlier to remove a brain tumor, which she had named Bob.

“He had to get removed and dissected to see his pathology,” she told PEOPLE in August 2023. “It was definitely one of the scariest things I’ve ever been through in my entire life.”

Despite that, the actress was determined to continue working as she lived with the disease.
1720974581269.png

“People just assume that it means you can’t walk, you can’t eat, you can’t work. They put you out to pasture at a very early age —‘You’re done, you’re retired,’ and we’re not,” she said, adding “We’re vibrant, and we have such a different outlook on life. We are people who want to work and embrace life and keep moving forward.”

Indeed, before her death, Doherty hoped to raise awareness and funds for cancer research — at the same time showing others that people like herself, with terminal cancer, are still individuals with plenty to contribute.

“When you ask yourself, ‘Why me? Why did I get cancer?’ and then ‘Why did my cancer come back? Why am I stage 4?,’ that leads you to look for the bigger purpose in life,” she said.

Despite that, the actress was determined to continue working as she lived with the disease.

More at https://people.com/tv/shannen-doherty-dead/

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Beverly Hills, 90210” and “Charmed,” Dies at 53: 'Devoted Daughter, Sister, Aunt and Friend'​

Breanne L. Heldman, Jenny Haward
Sun, 14 July 2024 at 8:21 pm SGT6-min read

Earl Gibson III/Getty Shannen Doherty

<p><a href=https://www.instagram.com/johnrussophoto/# rel=nofollow noopener target=_blank data-ylk=slk:John Russo;elm:context_link;itc:0;sec:content-canvas class=link rapid-noclick-resp>John Russo</a></p> Shannen Doherty photographed at Smashbox Studios in Culver City, CA, on November 20, 2023.

1 / 7

Shannen Doherty, Star of “Beverly Hills, 90210” and “Charmed,” Dies at 53: 'Devoted Daughter, Sister, Aunt and Friend'​

The 'Beverly Hills 90210' and 'Charmed' star was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2015

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, before her death, Doherty hoped to raise funds, and awareness, for cancer research — at the same time demonstrating to others that people like herself, with terminal cancer, are still individuals with plenty to contribute.

“When you ask yourself, ‘Why me? Why did I get cancer?’ and then ‘Why did my cancer come back? Why am I stage 4?,’ that leads you to look for the bigger purpose in life,” she said.

Her candid comments echoed her words from a 2020 interview with Amy Robach for ABC News that aired on Good Morning America, in which she was equally pragmatic.

"I definitely have days where I say, 'Why me?'" Doherty told Robach of the development in her health at the time. "And then I go, well, 'Why not me? Who else? Who else besides me deserves this?' None of us do."

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shannen Doherty Spent Time with Friend Chris Cortazzo in Malibu in Last Public Photo Before Her Death​

Stephanie Wenger
Mon, 15 July 2024 at 4:21 am SGT3-min read

The actress died at age 53 after a years-long battle with cancer on July 13
<p>RMBI / BACKGRID</p> From left: Chris Cortazzo and Shannen Doherty

RMBI / BACKGRID
From left: Chris Cortazzo and Shannen Doherty

Shannen Doherty was spending time with a loved one the last time she was photographed in public before her death.

The late Beverly Hills 90210 star, who died on July 13 at age 53, was photographed a month earlier on June 16 walking with her longtime friend Chris Cortazzo at Kristy’s Malibu.

The real estate agent had his arm around the actress’ shoulder and Doherty carried a bag in her arms as they walked. Doherty was dressed casually in jeans, a gray top and a black messenger hat.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
She look good in 90s.
After that it's downhill all the way.
All Ang mo char bo loook good and fab during their younger days.

After that it's down the drain.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
She look good in 90s.
After that it's downhill all the way.
All Ang mo char bo loook good and fab during their younger days.

After that it's down the drain.
岁月是把杀猪刀
珍惜眼前人,活在当下