• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A shoe so light, its like wearing nothing

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lightest Sneakers - PUMA L.I.F.T. Racer Tennis Shoes - retail price in s'pore $109

The lightest sneakers award may go to these new PUMA L.I.F.T. Racer Tennis Shoes, which Puma says is one of the most lightweight sneakers you will ever set foot in! These lightest sneakers feature L.I.F.T. technology, hence their name, which stands for Lite Injected Foam Technology, and has an unique construction which is created from lightweight foam injected into a mold, forming its upper in one piece to give you the most incredible fit with no excess weight. While most sneakers are made by compression molding EVA and gluing multiple pieces together, the L.I.F.T. Racer not only uses the injection molding process to reduce the amount of excess materials, it also eliminates the need for glue by stitching its mesh on to complete the upper, creating an all around lighter weight sneaker. With the combination of its micro suede trim and oval mesh, this sneaker provides maximum breathability, whether you're running at the gym or just walking around town. The shoe is inspired by speed and performance but it's also designed for style and function so you can wear them with a pair of jeans! And at only $75, these sneakers are a great buy that doesn't brake the bank! The L.I.F.T. Racer available in PUMA Concept Stores and Finish Line locations nationwide as well as online at store.puma.com and www.finishline.com starting March 14th, 2009. (It is also coming to Nordstrom and www.nordstrom.com this April.)

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
lightest-sneakers-puma-l.i.f.t.-racer-tennis-shoes.jpg

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should look into making a bra like this.

Lightest Sneakers - PUMA L.I.F.T. Racer Tennis Shoes - retail price in s'pore $109

The lightest sneakers award may go to these new PUMA L.I.F.T. Racer Tennis Shoes, which Puma says is one of the most lightweight sneakers you will ever set foot in! These lightest sneakers feature L.I.F.T. technology, hence their name, which stands for Lite Injected Foam Technology, and has an unique construction which is created from lightweight foam injected into a mold, forming its upper in one piece to give you the most incredible fit with no excess weight. While most sneakers are made by compression molding EVA and gluing multiple pieces together, the L.I.F.T. Racer not only uses the injection molding process to reduce the amount of excess materials, it also eliminates the need for glue by stitching its mesh on to complete the upper, creating an all around lighter weight sneaker. With the combination of its micro suede trim and oval mesh, this sneaker provides maximum breathability, whether you're running at the gym or just walking around town. The shoe is inspired by speed and performance but it's also designed for style and function so you can wear them with a pair of jeans! And at only $75, these sneakers are a great buy that doesn't brake the bank! The L.I.F.T. Racer available in PUMA Concept Stores and Finish Line locations nationwide as well as online at store.puma.com and www.finishline.com starting March 14th, 2009. (It is also coming to Nordstrom and www.nordstrom.com this April.)