• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Serious Question

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
So with the current crisis about to explode before Christmas, what can LKY really do for Singaporeans? I mean besides, communist witchhunting, JI witchhunting, threatening and belittling Singaporeans, boasting of golden periods, boasting that Singapore cannot do without him, stating that Singaporeans need to fear him, claims of foresight, claims of capable government deserving high pay, claims that the opposition as incompetent.....I forget the list can be quite long.

I mean, seriously speaking, what can a 84 year old man with a law degree but hardly practices it, still having problems with computers. claims to have less than 10 more years of life span, has had a heart flutter, talks about walking into things with eyes open, do for us?

I mean, puny little me being a target of ISD or what not aside, what can LKY really do for us now? I mean besides taking his salary and bonus and traveling overseas to lecture on the art of governance, what can LKY really do for us now, especially also excluding pep talks that Singaporeans should look after their own selves. Is this question too insulting or unbecoming to ask? Perhaps I am too stupid to even qualify asking this question? Seriously, folks. Help me on this one.:(:(:(:(:(:(

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is LKY, LKY is Singapore mah.

when LKy dies, many sinkies will commit suicide and follow their liege in death, the rest will migrate.

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is LKY, LKY is Singapore mah.

when LKy dies, many sinkies will commit suicide and follow their liege in death, the rest will migrate.

Really? If I assume what you say is the truth, since I do not kiss LKY's ass, I need start going to marriage agencies in OECD countries who are looking for mail order grooms.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
So with the current crisis about to explode before Christmas, what can LKY really do for Singaporeans? I mean besides, communist witchhunting, JI witchhunting, threatening and belittling Singaporeans, boasting of golden periods, boasting that Singapore cannot do without him, stating that Singaporeans need to fear him, claims of foresight, claims of capable government deserving high pay, claims that the opposition as incompetent.....I forget the list can be quite long.

I mean, seriously speaking, what can a 84 year old man with a law degree but hardly practices it, still having problems with computers. claims to have less than 10 more years of life span, has had a heart flutter, talks about walking into things with eyes open, do for us?

I mean, puny little me being a target of ISD or what not aside, what can LKY really do for us now? I mean besides taking his salary and bonus and traveling overseas to lecture on the art of governance, what can LKY really do for us now, especially also excluding pep talks that Singaporeans should look after their own selves. Is this question too insulting or unbecoming to ask? Perhaps I am too stupid to even qualify asking this question? Seriously, folks. Help me on this one.:(:(:(:(:(:(

The old fart started off as a lawyer defending trade unions, see what he did to trade unions in the sixties. He believe in *social darwinsm*, a dangerous philosophy rejected by western and european countries. But he's actually practicing it in social context, dont expect any help coming from him.:mad:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
lky is worthless nowadays... he just refuse to believe this and his media dogs is keeping his belief alive with 154th reporting...