• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A National SHAME: Exhibition of homeless Singaporeans

sheryllim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore’s founding father and Minister Mentor Mr Lee Kuan Yew said in an interview with The Straits Times in 2007:

“My job is to look after those who built the nation. Without them doing the dirty and hard work, I would not have a decent life, I would not have been a leader, my children would not have been educated.”

Mr Kishore Mahbubani, Dean of the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy wrote in an article for The Earth Times in 2001:

“There are no homeless, destitute or starving people in Singapore. Poverty has been eradicated, not through an entitlements program (there are virtually none) but through a unique partnership between the government, corporate citizens, self-help groups and voluntary initiatives.”

How true are these statements ? View the slideshow below to judge for yourself.

Watch the slideshow here:

http://singaporeenquirer.sg/?p=990

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2qmqa87.jpg

2yl8k7d.jpg
2ed9tg0.jpg

28i169x.jpg
16k5dnc.jpg

dvkg14.jpg

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

“My job is to look after those who built the nation. Without them doing the dirty and hard work, I would not have a decent life, I would not have been a leader, my children would not have been educated.” - Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, The Straits Times in 2007.

“There are no homeless, destitute or starving people in Singapore. Poverty has been eradicated, not through an entitlements program (there are virtually none) but through a unique partnership between the government, corporate citizens, self-help groups and voluntary initiatives.” - Mr Kishore Mahbubani, Dean of the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy wrote in an article for The Earth Times in 2001.

behifl.jpg

dmpd01.jpg

96kilz.jpg

352457c.jpg

“My job is to look after those who built the nation. Without them doing the dirty and hard work, I would not have a decent life, I would not have been a leader, my children would not have been educated.” - Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, The Straits Times in 2007.

“There are no homeless, destitute or starving people in Singapore. Poverty has been eradicated, not through an entitlements program (there are virtually none) but through a unique partnership between the government, corporate citizens, self-help groups and voluntary initiatives.” - Mr Kishore Mahbubani, Dean of the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy wrote in an article for The Earth Times in 2001.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where ever LKY goes in Spore, sure to have many, many, many cleaning crews preparing the ground for his visit. Any unsightly "tissue" seller are sure to be taken care of. :rolleyes:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where ever LKY goes in Spore, sure to have many, many, many cleaning crews preparing the ground for his visit. Any unsightly "tissue" seller are sure to be taken care of. :rolleyes:

So we push the blame to his advance party for clearing the mess first issit? :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So we push the blame to his advance party for clearing the mess first issit? :rolleyes:

I still remember the good old army days & when have inspection must make things look tidy & clean.

One thing I learn in the army is to Keng.
Sometimes it is easier to sweep the dirt under the carpet lah.
So the dirt is still there just out of sight :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still remember the good old army days & when have inspection must make things look tidy & clean.

One thing I learn in the army is to Keng.
Sometimes it is easier to sweep the dirt under the carpet lah.
So the dirt is still there just out of sight :rolleyes:

Yeah!, when some big shot come & visit the camp & some showcase for grassroots, schools, parents, etc..., the cook house food for the DAY, is like, "Ah Huat ji char stall", we get 'ang kar' prawns, deep fried chicken, etc. desserts....wow!

The day after tomorrow, you bet!:biggrin:

When MP & their cronies come visiting the hawker's centre, it is re-pained, swept clean, those clearing the tables of leftovers are fast, efficient, friendly & chripy.

The day after tomorrow, you bet!:biggrin:

WHAT IS NEW in sinGAPORE?:p

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah!, when some big shot come & visit the camp & some showcase for grassroots, schools, parents, etc..., the cook house food for the DAY, is like, "Ah Huat ji char stall", we get 'ang kar' prawns, deep fried chicken, etc. desserts....wow!

WHAT IS NEW in sinGAPORE?:p

During arm forces day I remember how the cook house served restaurant class food. On other days unpalattable food, forcing many to the canteen.

It shows they don't bother 364 days of the year.

Same thing with the politicians. Only 'try' to appear concerned when its election time :rolleyes:

People like LKY only see the white washed side of Spore. Is he too lazy or 'complacecent' to see the reality of Spore? Probably don't care as the old have outlived their usefullness :mad:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must appreciate the good security here for these people who sleep open air instead of the warm and stale air room.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
a person sleeping at a void deck dont make them homeless.

in fact if this is how you view homeless, then you are worse than the communist in north korea whop insist that everyone must behave in an according manner.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore’s founding father and Minister Mentor Mr Lee Kuan Yew said in an interview with The Straits Times in 2007:

“My job is to look after those who built the nation. Without them doing the dirty and hard work, I would not have a decent life, I would not have been a leader, my children would not have been educated.”

Mr Kishore Mahbubani, Dean of the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy wrote in an article for The Earth Times in 2001:

“There are no homeless, destitute or starving people in Singapore. Poverty has been eradicated, not through an entitlements program (there are virtually none) but through a unique partnership between the government, corporate citizens, self-help groups and voluntary initiatives.”

How true are these statements ? View the slideshow below to judge for yourself.

Watch the slideshow here:

http://singaporeenquirer.sg/?p=990

Have we all not seen time and time again that bastard Lee Kuan Yew and his gang of thugs lying and lying to us all through their teeth?

Have you ever known LKY to tell the truth at all?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you must appreciate the good security here for these people who sleep open air instead of the warm and stale air room.

Didn't someone recently was fined for abuse of....?, when he fell asleep at a bench at SunPlaza Park in Tampines Central?

Nothing in Singapore is for free....!

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have noticed there are now more Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs sleeping in void decks, park benches etc....... even the neighbourhood rubbish dump is overcrowded :confused: