• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a golden cobra

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
was with a contractor friend doing some work at SPH printers (Teban area)
when saw this huge gold coloured snake. It's gold, not bronze or light brown. However it slithered away before I could take a good pic. The staff there said they saw it from time to time and they swear its a cobra as they have seen it rear its head. Does a gold coloured cobra exist? Something like a white python maybe? Looks to be something worth hunting.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when saw this huge gold coloured snake. It's gold, not bronze or light brown. However it slithered away before I could take a good pic. The staff there said they saw it from time to time and they swear its a cobra as they have seen it rear its head. Does a gold coloured cobra exist? Something like a white python maybe? Looks to be something worth hunting.

There are alot of diff kinda of snake bro........

http://www.kingsnake.com/

Hope this helps.........:smile:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I tot i saw a few at Mustafa Shopping Centre! :p

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you mean cobra king? please don't play play as if it bit a person, he/she would die within seven steps he/she could run.