• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"A" Class Taiwan Artistes

jw5

Loyal
After watching the Taiwan variety program "B" Class, I decided to come up with my own 'A" Class of Taiwan artistes:

-- Jacky Wu
-- Zhang Fei (Fei Ge)
-- Xu Nai Lin (Nai Ge)
-- Li Qing
-- Luo Zhixiang (Xiao Zhu)
-- Mathilda
-- Lan Xinmei
-- Kang Yong (of Kang Xi Lai Le, not sure whether the name is correct)

Have I missed out anyone? Anyone you like to include or exclude from your list?
I'm not including people like Zheng Guocheng, Xiao S (Kang yong's co host on Kang Xi), Hu Gua (Gua Ge) for various reasons and probably a whole host of others as well.
I think someone like Ah Ya is really bubbling under and will soon be a 'A' class. She is developing into an excellent host.

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro jw5.. Tao Jing Ying 陶晶瑩 (Tao-zhi, 陶子)?? She is always the main host of any big events.... not forgeting, her teacher... Xiao Yan Jie.... 张小燕

jw5

Loyal
Bro jw5.. Tao Jing Ying 陶晶瑩 (Tao-zhi, 陶子)?? She is always the main host of any big events.... not forgeting, her teacher... Xiao Yan Jie.... 张小燕
Bro Pica
Tao Jing Ying is also known as Mathilda right? She's in my list. :smile:
I can't recall who Xiao Yan Jie is, or maybe I never knew her. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Fei yu qing (check out his jokes)
zhu ge liang (`nuff said)
I'm not including singers or actors, otherwise people like Jay Chou, Jolin, and Ah Mei would all be on the list.
It's more like artistes - hosts, comperes, gameshow and talkshow participants who can also sing or dance.
Btw I love Fei Yuqing's voice. Is he the brother of Zhang Fei?

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Pica
Tao Jing Ying is also known as Mathilda right? She's in my list. :smile:
I can't recall who Xiao Yan Jie is, or maybe I never knew her. :smile:

Pai seh.. I know her by Momoco or Momoko... I didn't know she has another name.....

Xiao Yan Jie (小燕姐) aka 张小燕 ... Many know her as the queen hosts of taiwan. She together with 张菲、胡瓜、吴宗宪 is known as “三王一后” in Taiwan

jw5

Loyal
Pai seh.. I know her by Momoco or Momoko... I didn't know she has another name.....

Xiao Yan Jie (小燕姐) aka 张小燕 ... Many know her as the queen hosts of taiwan. She together with 张菲、胡瓜、吴宗宪 is known as “三王一后” in Taiwan
I think I know who Xiao Yan Jie is, vaguely familiar in my mind.
Zhang Fei has a great deal of charisma, even though he tends to tell silly jokes these days.
I love Jacky, many people find him silly, but I find him hilarious, and he has made my life better from watching his silly antics.
I don't like Hu Gua, remember watching him host the matchmaking program many years ago where he would throw in anecdotes about his great relationship with his wife, whom he later divorced and married a younger woman.
At least Jacky and Zhang Fei don't pretend to be wonderful husbands.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the so call entertainment circle , they are to entertain PEOPLE. That what make them newsworthy. Make people want to see and watch them. If no publicity good or bad , there will be no advertiser , no business revenue to support making of the programme.

Thus , it all comes back to ZERO

No DEMAND , there will be no supply !

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
zhu ge liang gone missing for more than 10 years liao..

still can considered 'A' class meh?? like that dead ppl can be considered also.. Deng Li Jun??:biggrin:

Words is that he zhao lor coz he gambled too much on 百家乐 and amassed gazillions in debt, leaving his wife and his hot daughter (谢金燕) to fend for themselves. His daughter is doing well though, queen of taiwanese pop/dance :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Words is that he zhao lor coz he gambled too much on 百家乐 and amassed gazillions in debt, leaving his wife and his hot daughter (谢金燕) to fend for themselves. His daughter is doing well though, queen of taiwanese pop/dance :biggrin:

yup.. xie jin yan quite chio in a lianish way..:biggrin:

she has nice long legs..:p

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like Jacky Wu... he never fail to make me laugh.... but I like the combo host in 国光 too...

jw5

Loyal
I like Jacky Wu... he never fail to make me laugh.... but I like the combo host in 国光 too...
I forgot to mention another guy. Harlem Yu.
I think that he's a very good host, although he tends to be quite mean to his guests.

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Choice.. Harlem is not bad.. when he is co-host at Super Sunday... he show great deal of potential... :smile:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan's varities shows are good to watch.
one of the reason is the authority does not have so many restrictions and controls. it is very much free over there.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like Tao Zi, the way she handles the uni students and singing contestants is superb.

Jacky Wu is getting over the hill, not as funny now.