• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

98 quid to watch World Cup. PAP supporters got steam boh ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lansai lah KNN soccer mala si lang kwa a KNN
Apparentlee all matches are fixed KNN

Both matches were of same kind of odds but my uncle knew which 1 is the 1 that will open KNN

Screenshot_20221030-150400_LiveScore.jpg

My uncle predicted the -1.5 ball will not open for Adelaide while most people will predict otherwise simplee becas people will think Perth glorlee lauya so Adelaide will win by more than 1 ball
Even my uncle think likelee Adelaide will win but the odds is so low like 1.77 my uncle wouldn't bet this kind of low leeturns and taking unnecessarlee risk KNN

Screenshot_20221030-150301_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221030-150443_LiveScore.jpg

Now this is different KNN people will think Seoul verlee good and can bet eat ball KNN my uncle saw the secret code before kickoff and collect money again KNN 90mins they will open for my uncle becas of big punters eat ball KNN

Past 24 hours my uncle collected until lost count :geek:

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lansai lah KNN soccer mala si lang kwa a KNN
Apparentlee all matches are fixed KNN

Both matches were of same kind of odds but my uncle knew which 1 is the 1 that will open KNN

View attachment 166266
My uncle predicted the -1.5 ball will not open for Adelaide while most people will predict otherwise simplee becas people will think Perth glorlee lauya so Adelaide will win by more than 1 ball
Even my uncle think likelee Adelaide will win but the odds is so low like 1.77 my uncle wouldn't bet this kind of low leeturns and taking unnecessarlee risk KNN

View attachment 166269
View attachment 166268

Now this is different KNN people will think Seoul verlee good and can bet eat ball KNN my uncle saw the secret code before kickoff and collect money again KNN 90mins they will open for my uncle becas of big punters eat ball KNN

Past 24 hours my uncle collected until lost count :geek:
My uncle already tried his best to educate punters don't be so stupid and put 1k want to collect $200 but they doesn't believe my uncle that football matches are not about team strength and players skills at all KNN what to do ? LOL KNN they didn't want to put 1k and collect $2750 INSTEAD LOLOLOL but again if they followed my uncle then my uncle also cannot collect :eek: :biggrin::sneaky: KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
:redface::rolleyes:Why Christiano Ronaldo or Messi so rich ?
It's not becas they are better KNN is becas people are stupid KNN simplee becas they have alittle extra skills and a package for fifa to pick on i.e the luckier ones KNN in movie they also pick the stars :geek:
Come on people you are smarter than that

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next aleague 2pm
Melbourne City @1.42 bao jiak ht 2-0
Verlee chek arc they rather give money to small punter playing draw @4.10 or Wellington @6.0
When ship too heavy it will sink 90min u see lor KNN nothing about team strength :cool:
Screenshot_20221030-155900_LiveScore.jpg

Conclusion my uncle say got meaning meh to watch soccer ? KNN