• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$920m jobs credit payout

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
100,000 employers for 1.3million workers, will receive $920mil Job Credit Scheme......

well, looks like the news comes out just in time for the parliament sittings and the CB MPs and Miniskirts to pat themselves again,,,,,,

The shitty times and the IRAs and the MPs have time themselves quite well after a slew reports on retrenchment,,,,,,

I personally know some companies who will be receiving these credits has not intention to retrench at all, and the scheme just boost the profits,,,,,,

those electronic companies that are retrenching staff, even those workers having $1200/mth singaporeans still have to be let go,,,,,,,

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh is it?? I'm beginning to think so too cuz the ants on the ground are also telling me its actually benefiting the GICs :eek: