• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

911! 911! 911 on the 1st day for 7th month, Chow Ang Moh Hijacked aircraft from Seattle Airport & CRASHED IT! GVGT! 2X F-15 Jets shooting?

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.todayonline.com/world/s...-empty-airplane-after-taking-seattles-airport

'Suicidal' airline mechanic crashes empty airplane after taking off from Seattle's airport

2018-08-11t103853z_533288351_rc1df1673160_rtrmadp_3_seattle-airplane.jpg
REUTERSThere has been no indication that the incident was an act of terror. The pilot appeared to have acted alone and was likely killed in the crash.
Published11 August, 2018
Updated 11 August, 2018
SEATTLE — US authorities were searching on Saturday (Aug 11) for what drove a "suicidal" airline worker to steal an empty airplane from Seattle's airport and crashing it into a nearby sparsely populated island, sparking a security scare that saw US fighter jets scrambled.
An Horizon Air ground service agent took the controls of a Bombardier Q400 turboprop airplane in a maintenance area atSeattle-Tacoma International Airport at about 8 pm local time Friday and took off, embarking on flight over Seattle before crashing about an one hour later on Ketron Island in Puget Sound, Horizon sister carrier Alaska Airline said online.
The 29-year-old man, who has not been identified, was suicidal and appeared to have acted alone, the Pierce County Sheriff's Department said on Twitter, adding the employee was probably killed in the crash.
"Doing stunts in air or lack of flying skills caused crash into Island," the sheriff said on Twitter.
The Federal Aviation Administration, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Transportation Safety Board were investigating the incident, said Mr Brad Tilden, the CEO of Alaska Air Group, in an online statement.
“We’re working to find out everything we possibly can about what happened," he said.
There was no indication that the incident was an act of terror and no passengers were aboard the plane, the FBI said in a series of Tweets.
"The FBI continues to work with our state, local, and federal partners to gather a complete picture of what transpired with tonight's unauthorized Horizon aircraft takeoff and crash," the agency said.
It is unclear how the employee was able to taxi the plane on a runway and take off without authorisation. An Alaska Air spokesman said he did not have information about how the incident occurred.
"Okay this insane. A pilot on the plane in front of us just went rogue and took off on an empty plane bypassing orders from the tower," tweeted Mr Ben Schaechter, a passenger on an airplane that was taxiing to take off before the incident.
Video footage on social media showed a large plane flying above the Seattle area with a F-15 fighter jet following it. Two F-15s pursued the plane but were not involved in the crash, the sheriff said.
"Told F-15s made it within a few minutes of theft of plane. Pilots kept plane out of harm's way and people on ground safe," the sheriff said on Twitter.
Alaska Air said the F-15s were scrambled from a Portland air base.
The sheriff said earlier that the employee was a airline mechanic, but the airline said he was a ground service agent.
Fire crews were working on putting out the fire from the crash on Ketron Island in Puget Sound. No one was injured on the ground, authorities said. Ketron Island is a sparsely populated island 25 miles (40 km) southwest of the airport.
The Bombardier Q400 turboprop airplane is designed for shorter-distance flights and can seat 76 passengers, Alaska Air said on its website.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/tr...s-taken-from-seattle-airport-crashes-official

Airplane without passengers taken from Seattle airport, crashes: official
Sat, Aug 11, 2018 - 1:28 PM

colin-sa-11_0.jpg

An airline employee "conducted an unauthorised takeoff" of an airplane without passengers at the Seattle-Tacoma airport in the northwestern US state of Washington late Friday, airport officials said on Twitter.
PHOTO: AFP

[SAN FRANCISCO] An airline employee "conducted an unauthorised takeoff" of an airplane without passengers at the Seattle-Tacoma airport in the northwestern US state of Washington late Friday, airport officials said on Twitter.
The aircraft "has crashed in south Puget Sound", Sea-Tac Airport said, adding that normal operations at the airport had resumed.
Alaska Airlines on Twitter said the airplane was a turboprop Q400 airplane belonging to Horizon Air.
AFP

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...ttle-pilot-opens-up-to-control-tower-10609298

World 'A few screws loose': Seattle pilot opens up to control tower

Screengrab taken from footage filmed by bystander John Wauldron on Aug 10, 2018 showing an empty passenger airplane that was stolen from the Seattle-Tacoma airport. (Photo: AFP/ John WAULDRON)

11 Aug 2018 08:23PM (Updated: 11 Aug 2018 08:30PM)
Share this content

Bookmark

SAN FRANCISCO: The "suicidal" mechanic who commandeered and crashed a plane without passengers from a US airport in Washington state seemed excited, confused, and at times calm while talking with the air traffic control tower.
The 29-year-old man, identified as "Rich" or "Richard", flew out of the Seattle-Takoma airport with a twin-engine, 76-seat turboprop Bombardier Q400 belonging to Horizon Air at around 8pm Friday (Aug 10).

Two F-15 fighter jets were scrambled as "Rich" flew the passenger plane in an aerial loop, then headed south. He died when the plane crashed after a 90 minutes "joy ride".
The local sheriff's office quickly described him via Twitter as "suicidal", but audio from his conversation with the Sea-Tac control tower portrays a more complex picture.

"Rich" said in a matter-of-fact way that he fueled the airplane "to go check out the Olympics", according to audio posted by The Seattle Times newspaper.

He then expresses about fuel - it "burned quite a bit faster than I expected" - as the air traffic control officer gently tries to direct him to a nearby military base.
"Oh man," "Rich" answers. "Those guys will rough me up if I try and land there ... They probably have anti-aircraft."
"They don't have any of that stuff," the air-traffic controller assures him. "We're just trying to find a place for you to land safely."
"I'm not quite ready to bring it down just yet," the pilot says.
"This is probably jail time for life, huh?" he asks. "I would hope it is for a guy like me."
"Oh, Richard," the controller responds. "We're not going to worry or think about that. But could you start a left turn please?"
Later on, the pilot says: "I've got a lot of people that care about me. It's going to disappoint them to hear that I did this. I would like to apologise to each and every one of them. Just a broken guy, got a few screws loose, I guess. Never really knew it, until now."

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...steals-plane-seattle-airport-crashes-10608932

Mechanic steals empty plane from Seattle's airport, crashes

A screengrab of a video showing a stolen plane flying in Seattle. (Screengrab: Leah Morse)

11 Aug 2018 01:18PM (Updated: 11 Aug 2018 10:05PM)
Share this content

Bookmark

SAN FRANCISCO: An airline mechanic stole an airplane at Seattle–Tacoma International Airport on Friday (Aug 10) and was chased by two US military jets before crashing on a nearby sparsely populated island, the local sheriff said.
There was no indication that the incident was an act of terror, the Pierce County Sheriff's Department said on Twitter.

"This is not a terrorist incident. Confirmed info ... this is a single suicide male. We know who he is. No others involved," the office of the Pierce County Sheriff said.
No passengers were on board and normal operations have resumed at the airfield, the airport said on Twitter.

The 29-year-old pilot was suicidal and appeared to have acted alone, the sheriff said, adding he was probably killed in the crash. The pilot's identity has not been made public.
"Was doing stunts in air or lack of flying skills caused crash into Island," the sheriff said on Twitter.

Constance von Muehlen, chief operating officer of Horizon Air, a sister carrier of Alaska Airlines, said that at about 8pm an employee of the airline undertook an unauthorised take-off of a Q400 twin-engine turboprop airplane.
It is unclear how the employee was able to taxi the plane on a runway and take off without authorisation. An Alaska Air spokesman said he did not have information about how the incident occurred.

In an update on its website, Alaska Airlines said that it believed a "ground service agent" employed by Horizon Air was responsible, and that the plane had been taken from a maintenance position and was "not scheduled for passenger flight".
"No ground structures were involved at the crash site," it said. "Military jets were scrambled from Portland, but it does not appear that these jets were involved in the crash of the Horizon aircraft."
Two F-15s fighter jets pursued the plane but were not involved in the crash, local TV station KIRO7 reported.
"Told F-15s made it within a few minutes of theft of plane. Pilots kept plane out of harm's way and people on ground safe," the sheriff said on Twitter.
Video footage on social media showed a large plane flying above the Seattle area with an F-15 following it.
"Okay this insane. A pilot on the plane in front of us just went rogue and took off on an empty plane bypassing orders from the tower," tweeted Ben Schaechter, a passenger on an airplane that was taxiing to take off before the incident.

Witness reports and videos posted on social media showed the plane making a loop, then flying low over a body of water, trailed by at least one fighter jet.

"I was outside watering and heard the jets, saw the plane coming, and something told me to get my phone and record," said Leah Morse, who took a video of the plane tailed by jets flying over her house. "Felt it in my gut something was wrong."
Morse added that her mother, who lived closer to the crash site, texted about eight minutes later to say that her whole house shook. "We saw the jets circle back after and she texted that there was no plane."

Audio captured between the man - who was identified as "Rich" - and air traffic controllers show him asking for help to get the cabin pressurised so he would stop feeling so lightheaded.
The air traffic controller can also be heard trying to talk him into landing.

The pilot can also be heard apologising for his actions.
"I've got a lot of people that care about me. It's going to disappoint them to hear that I did this. I would like to apologise to each and every one of them," he said.

Fire crews were working on putting out the fire from the crash on Ketron Island in Puget Sound. Ketron Island is a sparsely populated island 25 miles (40 km) southwest of the airport.
The Bombardier Q400 turboprop airplane is designed for shorter-distance flights and can seat 76 passengers, Alaska Air said on its website.
Source: CNA/Agencies/aj/nc

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.rt.com/usa/435718-audio-seattle-plane-crash/

AUDIO emerges of conversation between man who stole plane in Seattle & air traffic controller
Published time: 11 Aug, 2018 13:25 Edited time: 11 Aug, 2018 14:35
Get short URL
5b6edb3edda4c839498b4577.jpg

A Horizon Air Q400 plane, stolen from the Seattle-Tacoma airport Handout / John Wauldron / AFP

An audio has emerged online of a conversation between a man who stole a plane from the Seattle Airport and an air-traffic controller. On the clip, the man talks about running low on fuel and asks if he’ll get life in jail.
The conversation between the man, addressed as Rich/Richard, and the air-traffic controller right before the Horizon Air Q400 plane crash, was released by Aviation journalist Jon Ostrower on Twitter.

At some point the man starts to worry about the fuel. “I’m down to 2,100 (pounds),” he is heard saying. “I started at 30 something… I don’t know what the burnage is like on takeoff, but it burned quite a bit faster than I expected.”
READ MORE: Stolen plane performs tricks & crashes near Seattle airport with F-15s in pursuit (VIDEOS)

The air controller tells him there is a runway just off to his right “in about a mile [1.6km],” referring to a military airfield at Joint Base Lewis-McChord. “Oh man,” Rich says, “those guys will rough me up if I try and land there. I think I might mess something up there too. I wouldn’t want to do that. They probably have anti-aircraft.” The controller responds that the authorities were “just trying to find a place for you to land safely.”
“I’m not quite ready to bring it down just yet,”
Richard said. “But holy smokes, I got to stop looking at the fuel, because it’s going down quick.”
The man seemed to understand that his actions would have dire consequences. “This is probably jail time for life, huh? I would hope it is for a guy like me,” he said.

Richard then says he feels like one of the engines “is going out or something.” The controller replies: “If you could, you just want to keep that plane right over the water. Keep the aircraft nice and low.”
The man, described by police as a 29-year-old mechanic, says that he has a lot of people that care about him. “It’s going to disappoint them to hear that I did this. I would like to apologize to each and every one of them. Just a broken guy, got a few screws loose, I guess. Never really knew it, until now,” he added.
North American Aerospace Defense Command scrambled two F-15 fighter jets to deal with the Horizon Air plane. While the jets were in pursuit of the small plane, air traffic control helped the rogue plane stay clear of the Seattle cosmopolitan area.

The Pierce County sheriff said that the perpetrator acted alone and “was confirmed a suicidal male.” He stressed that it was not a terrorism-related incident.
On Saturday morning, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders told media that President Donald Trump was briefed on the incident and is currently “monitoring the situation” in Seattle.
Independent aviation expert Gerry Soejatman told RT that employees of air companies should be vetted more thoroughly. “This is what we call the inside risk,” he said, explaining that the security measures should not only be aimed at passengers, but also at employees. “People need to realize that flying an aircraft is not hard, flying it correctly is the hard part.”

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.rt.com/usa/435700-seattle-plane-hijack-intercept/

Stolen plane performs tricks & crashes near Seattle airport with F-15s in pursuit (VIDEOS)
Published time: 11 Aug, 2018 05:11 Edited time: 11 Aug, 2018 14:36
Get short URL
5b6e71b3fc7e9306728b4632.jpg

FILE PHOTO An Alaska Airlines Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 regional airliner operated by Horizon Air / Global Look Press

A Horizon Air Q400 plane, flown without Seattle Airport traffic controller authorization, reportedly performed several aerobatic tricks and crashed after F-15 jets were sent to intercept it, officials confirmed.
A mechanic “from unknown airlines” stole the aircraft at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport on Friday night, the Pierce County sheriff said in a statement. “[The man was] doing stunts in air or lack of flying skills caused crash” on Ketron Island.

The plane was chased by two F-15 fighter jets that were scrambled by North American Aerospace Defense Command to deal with the incident. While the jets were in pursuit of the small plane, air traffic control helped the rogue plane stay clear of the Seattle cosmopolitan area. “Told F 15s made it within a few minutes of theft of plane. Pilots kept plane out of harms way and people on ground safe [sic],” the sheriff tweeted.

The sheriff said that the 29-year-old perpetrator acted alone and “was confirmed a suicidal male.” He stressed that it wasn’t a terrorism-related incident.

“It was unfathomable, it was something out of a movie,” a witness told the Seattle Times. “The smoke lingered. You could still hear the F-15s, which were flying low.”

Alaska Airlines confirmed the incident on Twitter, saying that the plane operated by its subsidiary Horizon Air had an “unauthorized take-off" without passengers.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Moh are IMH FIT!

And unlike Bin Laden who have a useful exciting and purposeful objective, which is fucking greatest in the world and most spectacular, nothing can beat this.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Listen to audio from here, he thinks he will get a job because HE IS A WHITE GUY!

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/...-us-airline-worker-stole-plane-and-crashed-it

Man who sought ‘serenity’ before crashing stolen plane near Seattle is identified

Video of Audio released from stolen Seattle airport plane
VIDEO: REUTERS
Published
Aug 12, 2018, 4:40 am SGT
Facebook Twitter Email

SEATTLE (NYTIMES) - The man who stole a plane and flew it for about an hour Friday evening over Puget Sound in Washington state before crashing on an island has been identified as Richard B. Russell, according to a law enforcement official.
Russell, a ground service agent at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, took off around 8pm local time in an unauthorised flight, delaying dozens of flights as the airport enforced a temporary ground stop.
He flew around the Seattle-Tacoma area, chatting sometimes calmly and sometimes in a frenzied stream of consciousness with air traffic controllers who tried to guide him to a safe landing.
But the plane came down in a fiery crash on Ketron Island in Puget Sound, about 40km from the airport.
Alaska Airlines said in a statement that the person who took the plane was employed by Horizon Air, a subsidiary.
The aircraft was a 76-seat turboprop, a Q400, flying for Horizon.

No one else was believed to be on board and officials confirmed he was killed in the crash.
Airline worker dies after stealing empty plane

“I want to share how incredibly sad all of us at Alaska are about this incident,” Brad Tilden, chief executive of Alaska Air Group, said at a news conference on Saturday (Aug 11).
“Our heart is heavy for the family and friends of the person involved.”
Recordings of Russell’s conversation with air traffic controllers reveal that he was admiring the view of the Olympic Mountains at sunset, complaining of lightheadedness and musing about potential prison time if he were to land the plane safely.
He said he hoped to have a “moment of serenity” in the air but lamented that the sights “went by so fast.”
He also talked about doing a barrel roll and wondered whether the plane could do a back flip.
“I got a lot of people that care about me and it’s gonna disappoint them to hear that I did this,” he could be heard saying.
“I would like to apologize to each and every one of them. Just a broken guy, got a few screws loose, I guess. Never really knew it until now.”
At one point, a controller could be heard urging Russell to land the plane.
“I don’t know, man,” he said. “I don’t know. I don’t want to. I was kind of hoping that was gonna be it.”
Videos taken by onlookers during Russell’s flight showed the plane doing deep dives, broad loops and at least one upside-down roll.
MGyT2XtZxnY.jpg

Related Story
‘Suicidal’ mechanic steals and crashes empty plane from Seattle airport
Debra Eckrote, chief of the north-west regional office of the National Transportation Safety Board, said on
Saturday that it was conceivable that a ground service agent would have access to aircraft.
“They don’t necessarily use a key, so there’s switches that they use to start the aircraft,” she said. “So if the person has basic understanding, from what I understand he was support personnel, ground personnel, they probably do have at least a basic understanding on how to start the aircraft.”
At a news conference on Saturday, airline officials declined to publicly identify the employee.
Addressing the stolen plane’s flying manoeuvres, the chief executive of Horizon Air Industries, Gary Beck, said, “To our knowledge he did not have a pilot’s licence.”
“Commercial aircrafts are complex machines,” he added. “I don’t know how he achieved the experience he did.”
Alaska Airlines officials said Russell had worked for Horizon for three and a half years, and was responsible for handling luggage and cargo and for towing aircraft. He had worked his shift on Friday.
Russell had previously undergone a background check and was meant to be “on the secure side” of the airport, Tilden said.
Rick Christenson, an operational supervisor with Horizon, said that while he had met Russell only in passing between shifts, “I do remember him as a nice quiet young man.”
He added that Russell’s ability to fly might have come from “flight simulator games.”
In a video that appears to have been posted by Russell in December, he introduced himself as a ground service agent. “That means I lift a lot of bags,” he said. “Like, a lot of bags. So many bags.”
But “it allows me to do some pretty cool things, too,” he added, segueing to footage of a flight tour over Ketchikan, Alaska, followed by images of several countries including France, Ireland and Mexico.
Most importantly, he concluded, “I get to visit those I love most.”
The FBI is leading the investigation into the episode.
“We are going to be thorough, which means taking the time needed to scour the area, delve into the background of the individual believed responsible, and review every aspect of this incident with all appropriate public and private partners,” the agency’s Seattle field office said in a statement..