• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

80yo Billionaire marries 30yo boyfriend

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exclusive: Wedding Bells Ring for Media Mogul David Geffen And Much Younger Boyfriend

by Roger Friedman - March 14, 2023 7:01 pm

Exclusive: Sources tell me David Geffen got married over the weekend.

The 80 year old billionaire wed his 30 year old boyfriend Donovan Michaels in Beverly Hills, they say. Two couples attended the small ceremony which was held in the shroud of secrecy.

Congrats to all.

Geffen, a media mogul, is said to be worth $7.7 billion. He’s used much of his wealth in enormous acts of philanthropy, endowing museums, arts centers, and hospitals.

In the past Geffen was famously linked with Cher. But in more recent years he’s had a string of boyfriends. And now he’s tied the knot. Joni Mitchell sang that Geffen was a “free man in Paris” once. No more!

https://www.showbiz411.com/2023/03/...mogul-david-geffen-and-much-younger-boyfriend

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that i also don't mind being his gay bride. At least I know that my butthole is worth $7.7B.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Married young BBC must be for his big cock, stretch his asshole wide, shiok shiok!

Flbj5HbakAEl0Eg