• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

70-Year-Old Woman Raped At Her Residence By Man, 23, In Kerala

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal

70-Year-Old Woman Raped At Her Residence By Man, 23, In Kerala: Cops​

Kanakakunnu resident Dhanesh raped the woman after throwing chilly powder on her on Saturday night.​

India News Press Trust of India
Updated: August 25, 2024 11:50 pm IST

Alappuzha : A 29-year-old man was arrested on Sunday for allegedly raping a 70-year-old woman at her residence at Kayamkukam near Alappuzha, police said.

Kanakakunnu resident Dhanesh raped the woman after throwing chilly powder on her on Saturday night.

Police said he stole around seven sovereigns of gold from her and was apprehended while trying to sell the ornaments.

"He left after locking the door from outside. He also took her mobile phone. She was unable to contact others. The neighbours found her this morning and took her to the hospital and informed us," police said.

The police added that he targeted the woman after knowing that she was staying alone.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how a 70 year old shitskin wrinkled cunt looks.

Primary_The-70-year.jpg

How to mari kita? I seriously don't know.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's ok, she won't get pregnant, just a bit dry but they can use her shit as lube, fuck her ass first till she laosai.

Ginfreely say one...

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
"that keling hiam my cb dry, knn his mother wet meh? So I asked him to fuck my karchng first, when he's coated with my sai, can use as lube to fuck my cheebye, after that i can suck his cock, teehee."

ginfreely