• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

70 Israeli Special Forces Neutralized by Yemen During Infiltration Operation

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://iranpress.com/70-israeli-special-forces-neutralized-by-yemen-during-infiltration-operation

IP - Col Macgregor reports that an attempt to infiltrate Yemen resulted in a complete disaster courtesy of Russian satellite technology.​

Iran Press/ America: American retired colonel, Douglas Abbott Macgregor, who appeared on Judge Freedom's TV show hosted by Judge Napolitano, said: Well, I can tell you only what I found through open source material. I haven't seen anything classified but I am reliably told that roughly 70 Israeli Special Forces along with some number of Americans, the total number was 70. How many were American mercenaries that joined in this operation, I don't know what the exact breakdown was, but it was obviously mostly Israeli. They infiltrated successfully into Yemen, but they were tracked from the moment they infiltrated by overhead satellites, presumably Russian, and the Russians provided this information to the Iranians who immediately telegraphed it to the Houthis. Whatever you say about the Houthis, they're tough hombres on the battlefield.

Col Macgregor added: They set up an ambush and they killed all of them, and there is footage of the dead. I haven't had a chance to examine it carefully, clearly most of it's Israeli, but there are some indisputably some American mercenaries, there may be some Brits mixed into it who are also employees of the same contract firm now.

The Sott.net website, which recounted Colonel Macgregor's speech to its audience, explained at the end: We can't know yet if this report is true or not. But there are four reasons it is credible:

1. Yemen successfully denied the Red Sea to the US Navy earlier this year.

2. The US Navy wants to put its four aircraft carriers in the Middle East in position to support Israeli efforts in the region, but is endangered by Yemeni land-to-sea strike abilities.

3. Taking out the coastal missile batteries using air strikes has failed.

4. An infantry infiltration was the only remaining option for eliminating Yemeni land-to-sea capabilities.204

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did the Israelis travel to yemen? Through saudi border? Or transport plane landed in yemen through saudi airspace. If through saudi, it could be saudis who knew about the mission informed the yemenis directly.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How did the Israelis travel to yemen? Through saudi border? Or transport plane landed in yemen through saudi airspace. If through saudi, it could be saudis who knew about the mission informed the yemenis directly.

the Saudis are Jewish puppets lah.............

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://iranpress.com/70-israeli-special-forces-neutralized-by-yemen-during-infiltration-operation

IP - Col Macgregor reports that an attempt to infiltrate Yemen resulted in a complete disaster courtesy of Russian satellite technology.​

Iran Press/ America: American retired colonel, Douglas Abbott Macgregor, who appeared on Judge Freedom's TV show hosted by Judge Napolitano, said: Well, I can tell you only what I found through open source material. I haven't seen anything classified but I am reliably told that roughly 70 Israeli Special Forces along with some number of Americans, the total number was 70. How many were American mercenaries that joined in this operation, I don't know what the exact breakdown was, but it was obviously mostly Israeli. They infiltrated successfully into Yemen, but they were tracked from the moment they infiltrated by overhead satellites, presumably Russian, and the Russians provided this information to the Iranians who immediately telegraphed it to the Houthis. Whatever you say about the Houthis, they're tough hombres on the battlefield.

Col Macgregor added: They set up an ambush and they killed all of them, and there is footage of the dead. I haven't had a chance to examine it carefully, clearly most of it's Israeli, but there are some indisputably some American mercenaries, there may be some Brits mixed into it who are also employees of the same contract firm now.

The Sott.net website, which recounted Colonel Macgregor's speech to its audience, explained at the end: We can't know yet if this report is true or not. But there are four reasons it is credible:

1. Yemen successfully denied the Red Sea to the US Navy earlier this year.

2. The US Navy wants to put its four aircraft carriers in the Middle East in position to support Israeli efforts in the region, but is endangered by Yemeni land-to-sea strike abilities.

3. Taking out the coastal missile batteries using air strikes has failed.

4. An infantry infiltration was the only remaining option for eliminating Yemeni land-to-sea capabilities.204