• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

65 year old still active in the flesh business. Laukwaybu tonic sale

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal

65-year-old woman still active in the business​

By RSN MURALI
  • Nation
  • Thursday, 01 Aug 2024

MELAKA: A 65-year-old woman is among the elderly sex workers soliciting customers at recreational areas along Sungai Melaka in this historical city.
When interviewed, the senior citizen said she has been involved in the flesh trade for over 52 years and her clients were mostly foreigners.

“I have to compete with more attractive transgender women and other prostitutes around my age.

“It’s a dying business – no locals want us now and we have to rely on foreigners,” she said, adding that the young ones have turned to social media to lure customers.

The woman said her fee has dropped and she now only charges RM20 per session.
“I used to take RM100 during my younger days,” she added.

A reliable source said instead of the riverside, sex services were gaining popularity in Taman Melaka Raya – where customers must make advance bookings to evade the authorities.

StarPicks

A commitment to community wellbeing

“Walk-ins are no longer entertained like before, except for certain budget hotels,” he said.
The charges range from RM200 to RM500 depending on the age of the sex workers, who are mostly foreigners.

Commenting on the existence of sex workers in the area, Kota Laksamana assemblyman Low Chee Leong said the conventional flesh trade has been there since the end of World War II.

“I have tried to help them and arranged for them to stay at a government-managed old folks home, but they refused to go.

“In an industry that is based on looks and appearances, it would be hard for them (to make a living),” he said.

Low said the police here are constantly taking action against vice-related activities.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A 65-year-old woman is among the elderly sex workers soliciting customers at recreational areas along Sungai Melaka in this historical city.
When interviewed, the senior citizen said she has been involved in the flesh trade for over 52 years and her clients were mostly foreigners.

She is also a proud UNESCO World Heritage ambassador. :thumbsup:

smallmelaka3a.jpg

This is going to be awesome. They should have a pickup point in the west. They used to do that at Big Box in Jurong East.

Sg-KL-Recovered-07-1.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

65-year-old woman still active in the business​

By RSN MURALI
  • Nation
  • Thursday, 01 Aug 2024

MELAKA: A 65-year-old woman is among the elderly sex workers soliciting customers at recreational areas along Sungai Melaka in this historical city.

“I have to compete with more attractive transgender women and other prostitutes around my age.

“It’s a dying business – no locals want us now and we have to rely on foreigners,” she said, adding that the young ones have turned to social media to lure customers.

The woman said her fee has dropped and she now only charges RM20 per session.
“I used to take RM100 during my younger days,” she added.

A reliable source said instead of the riverside, sex services were gaining popularity in Taman Melaka Raya – where customers must make advance bookings to evade the authorities.

StarPicks

A commitment to community wellbeing

“Walk-ins are no longer entertained like before, except for certain budget hotels,” he said.
The charges range from RM200 to RM500 depending on the age of the sex workers, who are mostly foreigners.

Commenting on the existence of sex workers in the area, Kota Laksamana assemblyman Low Chee Leong said the conventional flesh trade has been there since the end of World War II.

“I have tried to help them and arranged for them to stay at a government-managed old folks home, but they refused to go.

“In an industry that is based on looks and appearances, it would be hard for them (to make a living),” he said.

Low said the police here are constantly taking action against vice-related activities.
Can be listed as UNEsCO Human Cuktual Leerick?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gan Siok Bin can cheong another 20 years and buy another condo.

If she works hard enough, she might be able to afford one of the Ridout Road houses.

Consider a house at Bishopsgate, Chancery Lane or Nassim Road too, all better locations than Ridout Road. Unless you want to go to Dempsey Hill or Margaret Drive to makan and buy stuff regularly.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is also a proud UNESCO World Heritage ambassador. :thumbsup:

smallmelaka3a.jpg

This is going to be awesome. They should have a pickup point in the west. They used to do that at Big Box in Jurong East.

Sg-KL-Recovered-07-1.jpg
Wow, after UNESCO can take coach to Jurong East for round 2.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she works hard enough, she might be able to afford one of the Ridout Road houses.

Consider a house at Bishopsgate, Chancery Lane or Nassim Road too, all better locations than Ridout Road. Unless you want to go to Dempsey Hill or Margaret Drive to makan and buy stuff regularly.
I have no doubt about that given her popularity. :biggrin:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she cum to selll Gheyland Cheekom rice, things will be alot different

Singapore’s real estate to outperform in cross-border investments​

Knight Frank expects Singapore to account for 11% of cross-border capital trade in 2024.
Cross-border investments accounted for 48% of Singapore’s real estate investment volume in H1 2024, surpassing the 10-year average of 43%.
In Q2 2024 alone, Singapore saw a 63.8% YoY increase in its overall investment activity, with total cross-border volume amounting to US$756.8m.
unnamed.jpg

Knight Frank noted that Singapore continued to “demonstrate healthy appeal to global capital” despite a general retreat from domestic and international investors.
The expert predicts Singapore to be among the top three markets for cross-border capital, behind Australia and Japan, and will account for 11% of trade for the full year.
Additionally, Knight Frank predicts that Singapore will receive 15% more volume from the office market and see heightened activity in the industrial sector, surpassing the long-term average, similar to the peaks of 2017/2018.