• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 60 yayapapaya property agents Lim kopi with Sinkie Poodles over the Hokkien Scamsters!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please name them
This prove India Indians are low iq ses cheaters in petty crimes.... steal desktop keyboard jobs only.... are their favourite pass time....

Those high pay CEO jobs, keyboard CEO, they take and call Loong and Ching SIR. SiR meansa Slaves I remain...

India 300 years under evil BE regime produces SIR...

No India ahneh involved in this scam? I worry...

Why? .. Ahnehs can't even trust each other in India.... go overseas cant even cheat scam big times....

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAS should hire more people to do checks on this people before allowing them in, IF they really want to go down this route.

But I doubt they want. Cos it will scare people away. According to some people sitting on high places.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
those caught are but anchovies in the stream of things. The lords are floating somewhere else, still wining, dining and fucking with wild abandon.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The seizure of so many high-end properties has spawned questions about whether realtors have been too lax in spotting red flags. The Council for Estate Agencies, the local industry regulator, is investigating if any lapses occurred,” the Bloomberg report reads.

It cited Mr Ravi Menon, the head of Singapore’s central bank, the Monetary Authority of Singapore, as saying they may be a problem. “Real estate agents have an obligation to look out for suspicious transactions. Do they all do that well? I don’t think so, and that’s one area we need to focus on.”