• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

60+ uncle ride bicycle across zebra crossing kana bang by lorry and dies

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
1650272313524.png

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/singapore/story20220417-1263711

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one near Eunos Pr School if I not mistaken. Leads to the PIE after this zebra crossing. This stretch of road very heavy traffic during the day.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
9 in 10 cyclists never dismount when at Zebra crossings . Sad.
I am amaze. Why should u even dismount to cross zebra crossing? All u need to do is to make sure the traffic stops befit u ride across.

This show why the Lee's keep importing foreigners to replace Singaporean.

Singaporean are naturallx stupid

Splendicker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am amaze. Why should u even dismount to cross zebra crossing? All u need to do is to make sure the traffic stops befit u ride across.

Hello, is a stupid rule here.. are you new to this city state?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Be cause some zee bra crossings are two lanes wide it hinders visibility. Get off your metal donkey and walk like a good peasant. :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lorlee drivers are all barbarians. Traffic rules does not apply. There is no point to argue becas by then you will be dead. Who to blame ?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bicycle riders in Singapore are all straight. Ride slower and let all the big vehicle crashed all over the zebra.

When all the vehicle has crashed all the zebra, then u smaller bicycle can ride over the dead zebra.

Singkie are too timid/Tame and they can die while making a crossing a road.

In an africa continent , the zebra died crossing the river, by stampid and by crocodile.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hanor, if no one at the crossing, they might just say you hafta dismount in order to press the button easily :unsure: