• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

59yo former Ngee Ann Poly lecturer suddenly died at home, one day after her younger brother passed away...

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal

孝顺姐弟相继离世 家人按遗愿为他俩海葬​

• 文:
    曾琬瑜
  • 发布:
    04/09/2024 16:05
  • 更新: 1分钟前
私召车司机陈炳辉(左)于8月31日早上因患肺癌过世,他的姐姐陈佩玲(右)则在他过世的隔天,也就是9月1日,被发现死在家中。(图:受访者提供)

私召车司机陈炳辉因肺癌离世,当讲师的姐姐陈碧莲则在弟弟丧礼的次日,被发现突然死在家中。年迈母亲按生前遗愿,为姐弟俩海葬。

弟弟陈炳辉于8月31日早上因患肺癌过世,终年56岁。姐姐陈碧莲则在弟弟过世的隔天,即9月1日,被发现死在家中,终年59岁。

从事金融业的54岁表弟向《8视界新闻网》透露,他的表哥陈炳辉在两个月前感到身体不适,到医院检查后发现患上第四期肺癌。

“他当时的病情严重,尽管他接受化疗,但癌细胞已转移到肝脏,他入住临终慈怀护理一周后,在8月31日早上过世。”

表弟说,陈炳辉患癌期间,姐姐陈碧莲对他细心照料。对于弟弟的离世,陈碧莲感到十分难过,并在他过世当天,与表弟表妹们一起为弟弟安排后事。

姐姐在8月31日早上为弟弟安排丧礼后,下午便回家休息。

一直到隔天,即丧礼第二天,表弟早上发简讯给陈碧莲,可是她没有回复。

“她母亲的女佣打给她,她也没有接。到了早上11点,她母亲和女佣到灵堂,我们很惊讶她没和她们一起来,就一直打电话给她,她还是没接,我们就开始担心她出事。”

陈碧莲表妹到她家发现没人应门后,便通知民防部队。警方和开锁匠随后抵达。进入屋内,惊见陈碧莲躺在卧室的床上过世了。死因是心脏病爆发。

由于有网民胡乱猜测姐弟俩的死因,对家人构成困扰,因此表弟希望网民能尊重死者,勿再做无谓臆测。

留下高龄母亲一人​

表弟说,没料到两天内痛失两个亲人,他和家人都很震惊,特别是姐弟俩89岁高龄的母亲。
“她母亲非常难过,没想到儿女会相继离世,但她也很坚强。”

他说,姐弟俩生前感情要好,也很孝顺父母。

“他们的父亲多年前过世后,就一起照顾母亲,弟弟与母亲住,姐姐则自己一人住。”

家人将为两人举行海葬仪式,这是姐弟俩生前的遗愿。

“我的表哥有提过自己单身,死后也没人会来祭拜,也不想麻烦家人,所以他要海葬。表姐过去也曾提过自己要海葬。”

至于母亲接下来将由其他亲属帮忙照顾。

女死者生前热爱教书​

陈炳辉生前是一名私召车司机,陈碧莲生前则在义安理工学院担任电影与传媒研究学院主任,也是该系讲师。
陈碧莲在大众传播教育表现出色,在2023年获颁长期服务奖章(The Long Service Medal)。

陈碧莲人缘极好,许多同事和学生这几天都前来吊唁,今早也有七名大众传媒三年级学生前来灵堂。

学生林文绮受访时说,老师想环游世界,做自己喜欢的事,所以在今年2月底退休。

“她是一个充满热忱的老师。上课虽有严肃的一面,但也会和学生开玩笑,非常平易近人,也很愿为学生付出。特别是在冠病期间,她很担心我们的成绩和健康,而承受了很大的压力。”

老师也观察敏锐。学生陈璟萱就分享,自己曾因不喜欢自己所选读的学系而十分沮丧,甚至以泪洗面,并萌生辍学的念头,是老师改变了她的想法,让她重拾自信。

“她注意到我每次闷闷不乐,下课后会找我交谈,倾听我的心事,为我分忧解难;是因为她,我才继续修读,也找到喜欢上课的动力。”

随着老师骤然离世,学生们希望她出席明年毕业典礼的期望也落空了。

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
G Translate version

Private car driver Chen Binghui (left) died of lung cancer on the morning of August 31, while his sister Chen Peiling (right) was found dead at home the day after his death, on September 1. (Photo: Respondents provided)

Private car driver Chen Binghui died of lung cancer, and his sister Chen Bilian, who was a lecturer, was found dead suddenly at home the day after her brother's funeral. The elderly mother buried her brother and sister at sea according to her last wish.

His younger brother, Chen Binghui, died of lung cancer on the morning of August 31 at the age of 56. Sister Chen Bilian was found dead at home on September 1, the day after her brother's death, at the age of 59.

A 54-year-old cousin in the financial industry told 8 Vision News that his cousin Chen Binghui felt unwell two months ago and was found to have stage 4 lung cancer after a hospital examination.

"He was in a serious condition, although he received chemotherapy, but the cancer cells had metastasized to the liver, he was admitted to hospice care for a week, died on the morning of August 31."

Cousin said that during Chen Binghui's cancer, his sister Chen Bilian took good care of him. For his brother's death, Chen Bilian felt very sad, and on the day of his death, with his cousins and cousins to arrange for his brother's future.

After arranging a funeral for her brother on the morning of August 31, her sister went home to rest in the afternoon.

Until the next day, that is, the next day of the funeral, my cousin sent a message to Chen Bilian in the morning, but she did not reply.

Her mother's maid called her, and she didn't answer. By eleven o'clock in the morning, her mother and the maid had come to the mortuary, and we were surprised that she had not come with them, and had been calling her, and that she had not answered, and we had begun to worry about her having an accident."

Chen Bilian cousin to her home found no one answered the door, then informed the civil defense forces. Police and the locksmith then arrived. Entering the house, I was surprised to see Chen Bilian lying in the bedroom and dying. Cause of death was a heart attack.

Because some netizens randomly guessed the cause of the death of the brothers and sisters, which is troubling to the family, the cousin hopes that netizens can respect the dead and not make unnecessary speculations.

Leave an elderly mother alone
Cousin said he and his family were shocked when he lost two relatives in two days, especially their 89-year-old mother.

"Her mother was very sad, did not expect her children to die one after another, but she was also very strong."

He said that the brothers and sisters had a good relationship and were very filial to their parents.

"After their father died many years ago, they took care of their mother together, their brother lived with their mother, and their sister lived alone."

The family will hold a sea burial ceremony for the two, which is the last wish of the brothers and sisters.

"My cousin mentioned that he was single, and no one would come to worship after he died, and he didn't want to trouble his family, so he was buried at sea." My cousin had mentioned in the past that she would be buried at sea."

The mother will then be taken care of by other relatives.

The woman loved to teach.
Chen Binghui was a private car driver, and Chen Bilian was director of the School of Film and Media Studies at Yi'an Institute of Technology and a lecturer in the department.

Chen Bilian has excelled in mass communication education, receiving the Long Service Medal in 2023.

Chen Bilian is very popular, many colleagues and students have come to pay their condolences these days, and seven third-year mass media students came to the mortuary this morning.

Lin Wenqi, a student, said in an interview that the teacher wanted to travel around the world and do what he loved, so he retired at the end of February this year.

"She is a passionate teacher. Although there is a serious side to class, but also will joke with students, very approachable, but also willing to pay for students. Especially during the COVID-19 period, she was very worried about our grades and health and under a lot of pressure, "he said.

The teacher is also keenly observant. Student Chen Jingxuan shared that he had been very depressed because he did not like the department he chose to read, and even washed his face in tears, and the idea of dropping out of school was that the teacher changed her mind and let her regain confidence.

"She noticed that every time I was glum, she would talk to me after class, listen to my thoughts, and solve my problems; it was because of her that I continued to study and found the motivation to like class."

With the teacher's sudden death, students' expectations for her to attend next year's graduation ceremony have also failed.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
"A 54-year-old cousin in the financial industry told 8 Vision News that his cousin Chen Binghui felt unwell two months ago and was found to have stage 4 lung cancer after a hospital examination."

Turbo cancers ravage your body quickly and absolutely. By the time you discover it, it's too late.. Hell ministar still pretending nothing is happening. KNNPPCB, karma will find you soon enough

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must do blood screening and body screening regularly, Sinkiepore foods are not very healthy , the air quality sucks, and the level of stress in the city is not ideal for human habitation.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
When was their last zham and how many zhams have these 2 pak liao? It is probably the answer to this question......

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know of many non-smoking taiwanese who died of lung cancer. runs in the family. later adult onset, i.e. after reaching 50 years old. one of them was a cofounder of a chip company. left millions for his family. but now all his children are wary of the disease when they approach their 50s. seems to inflict fuckiens more.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know of many non-smoking taiwanese who died of lung cancer. runs in the family. later adult onset, i.e. after reaching 50 years old. one of them was a cofounder of a chip company. left millions for his family. but now all his children are wary of the disease when they approach their 50s. seems to inflict fuckiens more.
Lung cancer has nothing to do with smoking. Cancers are all caused by the things one consumes. Nothing to do with genetics as well. Genetics is just another hoax

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lung cancer has nothing to do with smoking. Cancers are all caused by the things one consumes. Nothing to do with genetics as well. Genetics is just another hoax
it was hereditary in this case. all his unkers and father died of the same disease. only on male side. y-chromodome related. you know nuts.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
it was hereditary in this case. all his unkers and father died of the same disease. only on male side. y-chromodome related. you know nuts.
Pls be warned that you are speaking with
2Q==-5.jpg

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because you dumbfucks believed genetics hoax, it makes it too easy for the people above to push all sorts of diseases onto you fucking dumbfucks