• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5000 years of Public Tiong Peeing Culture

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Mom lets her kid take a piss right in front of her on Guangdong public bus
When you gotta go...
by Alex Linder

August 13, 2019

in News

Commuters in the Guangdong city of Foshan were disgusted recently when a little boy started peeing on a bus while his mom sat back and did nothing.

One of the fellow commuters shot video of the incident, showing the kid peeing in the corner while his mom looked on with her feet surprisingly close to the spray. The commuter readily acknowledged that accidents and emergencies do happen but countered that there were obviously better ways to solve such situations.

A worker explained that parents should notify the drivers so that they can pull over to the side of the road… or at least direct their kids to go in one of the trash cans rather than the floor.

Last month, a mother in Xi’an received praise online for bending down and wiping up after her child peed all over the metro floor.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Mom praised for wiping up urine after her kid pees on Xi’an metro floor
The hero this country needs?
by Alex Linder

Awoman is receiving praise online for actually bending down and cleaning up after her kid urinated all over the floor of a Chinese metro train.

Video from a Xi’an subway carriage from earlier this month shows the mom using some tissue paper to carefully wipe up the urine trickling across the floor, perilously close to other commuters’ feet.

While we would ultimately prefer no urine on the subway, accidents do happen and the mother’s response is certainly a laudable one when compared to how such situations are customarily handled on Chinese public transportation.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The other week I was at a HDB estate where there was a badminton court. I saw a siaolang Sinkie old man going to the middle of the badminton court, unzipped himself and pee on the ground net line. My Tiongbu asked me if Singapore has become Cheenaland. Lol :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The other week I was at a HDB estate where there was a badminton court. I saw a siaolang Sinkie old man going to the middle of the badminton court, unzipped himself and pee on the ground net line. My Tiongbu asked me if Singapore has become Cheenaland. Lol :biggrin:

You did not bring out the scissor?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&ds not far behind...

Melaka Teenage Girl Pees on Laundromat Floor Even When Toilets are Nearby
AliefEsmail-80x80.png

Published
2 days ago
on
August 11, 2019
Like us on Facebook for great stories daily!
Doing laundry can be a way for some people to find zen. Watching their clothes tumble inside the machine, and the smell of fresh laundry can really calm oneself. However, in Malaysia, our laundromats are often the grounds for ridiculous incidents to take place, which can increase a person’s anxiety level instead.
In the latest and weirdest of Malaysian laundromats, a teenage girl was recorded on CCTV peeing on the floor on one in Bukit Baru, Melaka, last Tuesday (6 August).
teenage-girl-caught-peeing-on-the-floor-of-a-laundry-mart-in-melaka-world-of-buzz-2.gif

On top of the heinous act, the girl then stole some clean clothes left by a customer to cover her secretion. Owner, Mat Nasir, told Harian Metro that he sensed something was not right after looking through the recording from his mobile phone. He explained,
“On August 6, I was at my outlet for my routine check when suddenly I saw a puddle of liquid nearby the bench. I immediate check the CCTV and saw the girl in action.”
He went on to say that the girl was going back and forth, non-stop for 5 minutes before the act happened. Even if she couldn’t hold her pee anymore, the last place you want to do your business is on the floor of the laundry mart. There are two restaurants right beside the laundromat with toilets she could use.
He also found out that the girl has been hanging there for three days in a rowafter the incident occurred. On the third day, Mat Nasir confronted the girl, and she immediately went off.
Watch the video here:
Posted by Matnasir Baba on Wednesday, August 7, 2019​
Sometimes, we can’t tell the thought process that goes through each individual’s mind. However, when nature calls, try your best to find someplace suitable to your business. One missed step and urine trouble.