• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

50% of Singaporeans have to work until they die

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
No sympathy to retard sinkies who voted PAP and complain have to work until die Laugh at neighboring countries until ownself kena pwn stupid fucks
I know of a couple in Penang who are in regular white collar jobs - engineer and school teacher - but live in a semi-detached house and own 2 cars. If they are working in S'pore, they would be staying in a HDB flat and relying on public transport.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think the ruling class will want the slaves to be financial freedom?
The govt wants us to work for as long as possible so that we can continue to be taxpayers.
Dollars.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of a couple in Penang who are in regular white collar jobs - engineer and school teacher - but live in a semi-detached house and own 2 cars. If they are working in S'pore, they would be staying in a HDB flat and relying on public transport.
Mostly, the teacher will tio Heart Attack, Engineer will tio Stroke

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor people can easily be dominated, threatened, sued and exploited, often unreasonably, without justice interference. The only time you can break off the cycle, is to vote against the obscenely self-served rich politicians.

Sinkiesuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earn SGD flat rate 1.0x while others earning above 3x go back build palace. Sinkie are also asked to be better than them or else get ousted.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earn SGD flat rate 1.0x while others earning above 3x go back build palace. Sinkie are also asked to be better than them or else get ousted.
Our politicians tell us to be prepared to compete against foreign talent for our jobs, but their jobs are safe from foreign competition.

Sinkiesuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our politicians tell us to be prepared to compete against foreign talent for our jobs, but their jobs are safe from foreign competition.
So many case sinkie asked to leave if they can't perform while those cheapo foriengers coolies just say they low rank and low pay and keep their iron rice bowl.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many case sinkie asked to leave if they can't perform while those cheapo foriengers coolies just say they low rank and low pay and keep their iron rice bowl.
There is a great deal of truth in that. I worked at a few publicly listed companies where I saw senior management come and go over the years. There was this Malaysian woman who was in middle management at one of my former companies, who stayed under the radar for decades while others around her were promoted and subsequently laid off because they cost too much. She was never promoted beyond mid-management, did the minimum, stayed low profile and escaped every round of lay offs till the age of 60. Younger and more capable colleagues got the boot in their 40s and 50s while she survived year after year.

Last edited:

Sinkiesuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a great deal of truth in that. I worked at a few publicly listed companies where I saw senior management come and go over the years. There was this Malaysian woman who was in senior management at one of my former companies, who stayed under the radar for decades while others around her were promoted and subsequently laid off because they cost too much. She was never promoted beyond mid-management, did the minimum, stayed low profile and escaped every round of lay offs till the age of 60. Younger and more capable colleagues got the boot in their 40s ad 50s while she survived year after year.
Not only that. Engineers position was given to locals also got jihu Kia as they easily blend in as local while technician position was given mostly foreign low education coolies.

Local engineers can't perform forced to leave while those low ranked technician just keep saying they low rank low pay make mistakes also no issues.