• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5 Poodle Reports Made But No Action. Fark WKS!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 18 Apr, 2009 17:14
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>"Loan shark claims my mum owes $3K as guarantor for her friend"

A frustrated STOMPer Chua is tired of dealing with these loan shark runners who claim that his mother, is the guarantor for her friend, and that she owes them $3K.

In an email to STOMP, he says:

"This video was taken on April 12.

"The loan shark claimed that my mum is a guarantor for her friend but my mum is unaware of it.

"The debt of $1K was increased to $3K as my mum quarrelled over the phone with the loan shark arguing that she is not a guarantor for anyone.

"The loan shark said that he no longer wanted the $1K debt from the debtor but the $3K compensation from my mum and each time his runner comes up to our place, we have to pay an additional $500 and interests too.

"Five police reports were made so far.

"Upon confirming with my mum's friend that my mum is not her guarantor, my mum's friend's house was left alone but ours was still disturbed since February 26."

"Hope the video can deter young teenagers from helping these loan sharks. "

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Loan shark's runner at work </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>