• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

39-year-old female suffered heart failure, died after receiving 2nd dose of vaccine

Aaron carter

Alfrescian
Loyal
a27d24_bf23fde52053405fa8652e239453992d~mv2.png

More at https://shorter.gg/pUgTZh

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
People die all the time. After lunch, after office hours. Why should dying after vaxxing be any different? :cool:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is because u r ballless..no ball to try correct me if i m wrong
ballless ball no dick to take an airplane scare it drop into ocean

What cock are u talking about? It's precisely because I have the balls to take on the fucking Covid virus with just my own immunity system as compared to some untested vaccine. I had Covid twice, which is no big deal. I had flu which was much worse than that. In fact, I'm looking forward to getting it a third time and I'll be damn certain that it'll be sap sap water.