• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

38 year old Nina Osegueda has been fired from 2 jobs because she’s too “thick”

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

38 year old Nina Osegueda has been fired from 2 jobs because she’s too “thick”​

By Emily Lefroy
August 15, 2022 | 2:09pm

A woman has claimed her body shape has affected the way people she’s been treated her entire life — starting from when she was just a child.

“I was reprimanded twice at 2 different offices for dressing ‘inappropriately,’ “Nina Osegueda, 38, captioned her now-viral TikTok. “It’s just my shape.”

In the clip — which has been viewed more than 5.5 million times — the Washington, D.C. resident says it doesn’t matter how she’s dressed because it’s always deemed “inappropriate” due to her curves.

Her:

fired-comp.jpg

4689b89f2bdf71fb33068535b768249748ad6c5d.jpg

6ffa4564-c177-4afd-aa29-68d7c383f43a.jpg

This story reminds of teacher bae too who was accused of dressing inappropriately but just happened to have a curvy figure.

Paris-Monroe-Teacher-Bae.jpg

As Drake said “So thick that everyone else in the room is so uncomfortable” :ROFLMAO:

Source:https://nypost.com/2022/08/15/i-was-fired-for-being-too-sexy-in-my-office-job/amp/