• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$30k for a New Benz! See How BADLY RIPPED OFF By PAPee!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?advid=321880&adid=7364817&cat=3379

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sale price is only $21K

Power and Money should be segregated.

When a person's love is money, he should be in the field of business. Slog away at his work. If he can earn millions of dollars, he deserves it.

If a person's love is power, he goes into politic.

If a person's love is power and money. The peasants would suffer tremendously.

One good example is a $30k new Benz would have to be bought at a price more than 10 times it is worth.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
The prices are for PRE-OWNED Mercs not brand new ones. :rolleyes:

new ones just around US$30K, cheaper than the cheapest Honda Jazz in SGP.

i.e. for the price of a Honda Jazz with COE, you could get Merc in the States.

Cars in the States are the cheapest in the world.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
ahneh2.jpg

"圆的不能拿, I want that Benz for my next NDPee neh, it'll be damn cool when my driver drive me in and see all the sinkies waving at me when I come out of the Benz neh. Hei hei hei hei hei.. "