• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 tombstones are completing soon!

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
B5-1.jpg

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
B5-1.jpg

"Limpeh zetao kor-tior hor, siang ho mai lai ka wa ze-siau"
(This is my turf so better dun come & disturb me)

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
those 3 buildings are fengshui stuff.

Any fengshui master can enlighten us ?

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
those 3 buildings are fengshui stuff.

Any fengshui master can enlighten us ?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't think Old fart will up the lorry so early in the game,,,, probably Pinkie Ass 1st,,,,, Old fart will have to wait and see how his family fortune manage under Whore Jinx disappear before say bye bye

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
it will be a bonus if all three up the lorry at the same time...one tomb for each one of them...

YAT KOCK GONG
YI KOCK GONG
SUM KOCK GONG
KAH CHOK JIA LAI

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:PAP:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Ian6690

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever approved, shortlist or endorsed the design ought to be sacked. They have no inking of chinese culture. When I first saw the design, first thing came to my mind was Chinese ancestral tablets. Second thought was how ugly they were, similarity to ancestral tables aside.

Now each time I past by the area, i am constantly reminded of the 3 ugly ancestral tablets built so close to the ECP.