• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 PRC FTrash and a bag equals 4 seats

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 21 Aug, 2009 10:19
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>3 persons and a bag equals 4 seats

This man's bag must be feeling very tired, says a STOMPer, who spotted the man and his two friends taking up more than enough seats in the MRT.

Although there are only three of them onboard, they selfishly took up a total of four seats.

In an email, the STOMPer says:

“This man feels that his bag is tired and needs to sit while he and his friends chit chat in the train.”

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 20 Aug, 2009 21:11
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>What an unglam way to fall asleep in public

A STOMPer saw this woman lying down and sleeping on the priority seats in a very unglamourous way when he was on the way to school.

D told STOMP via email today (Aug 20):

"I was on my way to school a few days ago. It was around 1.30pm and the train was quite packed.

"This lady above, boarded the train, sat on the 'ground' as the seats were occupied.

"Soon after, she spotted two empty seats at the last cabin.

"There she went, dozed off in that posture from Yio Chu Kang MRT station to Dhoby Ghaut MRT station.

"Unglam and inconsiderate."

Similar stories:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
can see from the reflection that there is no one standing and there is an empty seat on the opposite row

stomper is too bo liao and TS a loser by unfairly labelling PRC in headline

Posted on 21 Aug, 2009 10:19
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>3 persons and a bag equals 4 seats

This man's bag must be feeling very tired, says a STOMPer, who spotted the man and his two friends taking up more than enough seats in the MRT.

Although there are only three of them onboard, they selfishly took up a total of four seats.

In an email, the STOMPer says:

“This man feels that his bag is tired and needs to sit while he and his friends chit chat in the train.”

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who would want the seat when PRCs are around there especially PRC man?? No diff whether the extra seat is empty or not.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who would want the seat when PRCs are around there especially PRC man?? No diff whether the extra seat is empty or not.

beshitted likes to smell PRC FTrash's ass. Donch be surprised he'll stick his nose on the seats after they leave.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
My personal experience.Traveling on MRT East to West.A husband and a wife PRC both sitting right in the middle of seats and occupying 4 seats.They were with a small bagage with an airline stcker sticking out.Bet traveling from Changi airport to one of those cheap hostel in Jurong ..Could even be their first trip to SG.

I told the male PRC to move to one seat so I can sit.He did.But the momment I got off I could see him moving back sitting right in the middle occupying two seats again...:eek::eek::eek:

jw5

Loyal
My personal experience.Traveling on MRT East to West.A husband and a wife PRC both sitting right in the middle of seats and occupying 4 seats.They were with a small bagage with an airline stcker sticking out.Bet traveling from Changi airport to one of those cheap hostel in Jurong ..Could even be their first trip to SG.

I told the male PRC to move to one seat so I can sit.He did.But the momment I got off I could see him moving back sitting right in the middle occupying two seats again...:eek::eek::eek:
At least he moved aside for you.
I have encountered some fuckers who stare at you as if you were an alien.

R

redlightmeansgo

fuck them! I have told several of them off in public.

Last edited by a moderator:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's wrong with that, at least he moved. if he is a singaporean, he would retort" why must i move, you looking for a fight is it"