• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

27-Yr-Old SPG Looking for Ducks

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S'pore women conservative? Not this widow who's looking for lust online

STOMPer FiSh3rMaN came across this advertisement on a social website, of a supposed 27-year-old widow apparently looking for a sex partner.

Says this STOMPer:

"An ad from a free classified website afiliated to one of the most popular social websites, caught my attention as I was browsing around the website.

"An 'average-looking' 27-year-old widow who claims her husband have already passed away, is apparently looking for a sex partner.

"I feel that Singaporean women these days are shaking off the traditional mindset that women are supposed to be conservative.

"It seems to be genuine from a neutral perspective, as the lady who put up this ad stated clearly that she would not entertain 'pranksters'.

"Also, if the ad was put up by a faker, he or she would have claimed to be a gorgeous lady instead of an average looking one."

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a free-and-easy woman.

However, if she says she is average-looking, that means it is so literally - to the point of being passable (meaning you pass over without digust but without even remembering anything of what you just happened to see either) and ugly even.