• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2006 elections—PAP MPs promised billions and billions of HDB upgrading, money where?

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal

Year 2006, during elections’ hustings , PAP MPs promised billions to upgrade HDB township ,

I hope you guys remember the campaign, many BILLIONS were promised but where are the monies ???? Stupid voters are still paying for lift upgrading !

Beside this issue, there was just another issue they kept gibbering—gomez saga throughout the whole elections. There was no debate except the PAP baboons kept attacking Gomez, and they win. Stupid voters like good guys in disguise !

If I am not wrong, a total of 6 billions were put on the agenda last GE.

Those affected should make enquiry with their PAP MPs---where is the money ??? How the money is spent ???

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 2006 elections—PAP MPs promised billions and billions of HDB upgrading, money whe

sssSSSHHHHHH.... don't tell ppl.....it's just talking cock only.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: 2006 elections—PAP MPs promised billions and billions of HDB upgrading, money whe

Year 2006, during elections’ hustings , PAP MPs promised billions to upgrade HDB township ,

I hope you guys remember the campaign, many BILLIONS were promised but where are the monies ???? Stupid voters are still paying for lift upgrading !

Beside this issue, there was just another issue they kept gibbering—gomez saga throughout the whole elections. There was no debate except the PAP baboons kept attacking Gomez, and they win. Stupid voters like good guys in disguise !

Those affected should make enquiry with their PAP MPs---where is the money ??? How the money is spent ???

People who voted based on lift/flat upgrading are dumb.

At the end of the day, your pigeonhole is an overpriced asset and you're only paying 99 years rent in advance. What is the upgrading gonna do? Make you rich?

You have already forked out the next 30 years of income when you paid for your flat, the upgrading is just a small peanut to make you happy only.

High Command

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please refer to Ho Chin's honest mistake and global market forces. :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please refer to Ho Chin's honest mistake and global market forces. :biggrin:

ho_ching.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

AIyah, u donch know meh? The billions of dollars earmarked for upgrades have been donated to Merrill Lynch, Thaksin, etc.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

It was a long term promise. You will get the upgrades in 30 years. Trust me! I'm Hakka!

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

u all dunno my definition of "long term" :biggrin::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It was a long term promise. You will get the upgrades in 30 years. Trust me! I'm Hakka!

Hakka, you should know what to say...promises...ha ha ha "tieu ai see foot"...ha ha ha ha

Does anyone collect the election promises given out by the PAP during election time?..I have a few.

These are the things the oppositions should collect...as 'ammunitions'...they must do their 'homework'...before, during & after the elections...not just at election time..and alwas get caught with their 'pants' down!!:(

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, I trusted the Hakka; but after 50 years he told me The Pledge was just a Asspiration.
10 years ago he told me Temasek Investment is long term and it is worthwhile to pay the fund managers millions.