• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

20 Of The Most Haunted Places In Singapore

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAVE_20200909_104357.jpeg

The scariest ghosts in S'pore.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
These wet behind the years paranormal gongkias missed out on the former Bidadari Cemetery and the nearby Mt Vernon crematorium. Good luck to all the new HDB residents there sharing the same neighborhood with the many restless spirits that once regarded Bidadari as their eternal homes.
[/QUOTE

I ask them for 4Ds and Toto. See if they can provide some relief

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If really want to know whether ghost or spirit or jinn real or BS, Just go to those Malay or cheena cemeteries. Dont go in big group. If really have balls, go alone. Or else go in pair. Since not everyone can see those entity (jinn), the presence of those jinn (energy) can be proven by using a EMF gauss meter.

1599631716620.png

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many deaths and weird accidents in the 70-80s were covered-up. Haunted grounds overseas classified as training accidents, or news never report about the death of a whole truckload of our soldiers in Taiwan, Vietnam, etc. Some local camps were haunted because of sucides, accidents, some officers were cult members and prayed to Lucifer.

For my personal experience, I knew there was a locked file cabinet in my army S1 store, whenever it was opened, we called it the X-Files of the camp. Whenever, it was opened to add new docs, it meant something bad happened to a soldier in the camp.