• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 years in NS and no university. Govt give free edu to foreigners. Why?

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
My father served all his life for the country as a civil servant. He also served NS. He paid his tax every year. He never commit a crime, not even a parking ticket.

I have done my part as a Singaporean, I serve the army. My applicants was rejected by the local universities. I admit, I am not a bright student but I tried very hard.

There are so many foreigners in NTU and NUS. Many are provided free education and scholarship. A portion of them will leave Singapore after their education. They don't serve NS and will probably not defend Singapore should something happen.

Why?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because Ah Lee Baba despise Singkies. He thinks they are all of low peasants stock.
This is not a joke. I am serious.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My father served all his life for the country as a civil servant. He also served NS. He paid his tax every year. He never commit a crime, not even a parking ticket.

I have done my part as a Singaporean, I serve the army. My applicants was rejected by the local universities. I admit, I am not a bright student but I tried very hard.

There are so many foreigners in NTU and NUS. Many are provided free education and scholarship. A portion of them will leave Singapore after their education. They don't serve NS and will probably not defend Singapore should something happen.

Why?

i really hope the large portion of those FT who study in NTU and NUS leave after their studies. if they all stay behind, then i worry.

if you cannot make the grade, even if they let you study, you will probably fail there. dun worry, bill gates, the ex-richest man in the world did not finish his degree.

stop talking as if NS mean anything to PAP. it is just for show to scare the malaysian politicans, in case they tempted to invade singapore. the real fighting is done by US army, you just carry water, battery, food ration for the amercian GI. To PAP you are nothing.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
i really hope the large portion of those FT who study in NTU and NUS leave after their studies. if they all stay behind, then i worry.

if you cannot make the grade, even if they let you study, you will probably fail there. dun worry, bill gates, the ex-richest man in the world did not finish his degree.

stop talking as if NS mean anything to PAP. it is just for show to scare the malaysian politicans, in case they tempted to invade singapore. the real fighting is done by US army, you just carry water, battery, food ration for the amercian GI. To PAP you are nothing.

And why in your opinion would the US army defend Singapore if the Singapore soldiers to you are just water boys (never mind dumb animals and pawns for foreign policy like what Henry Kissenger said of them all)?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And why in your opinion would the US army defend Singapore if the Singapore soldiers to you are just water boys (never mind dumb animals and pawns for foreign policy like what Henry Kissenger said of them all)?

it is deal between harry lee and USA, i dun get involve with such politics.

please why you think sinkies can fight a war? malaysian just have to cut off water supply, you all going to die from thirst in a few months. All the men in army just wasting time and taxpayer money.
good for show only.

US army never know why they fight the war, it is the politican that send them there who knows.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because peasants are idiots who consistently vote for the evil regime.

The regime peg lackeys and minions pay to GDP KPIs.

Indeed, the lackeys are not stupid and one trick they employed successfully is to bring in foreign labour as a input to boost economic output to justify their fat cat bonuses.

This happens at the expense of peasants who toil longer hours for lower pay to keep up the competition.

The peasants, LL, born as serfs, have no better place to go after decades of brainwashing, are considered ripe goods for abuse and exploitation.

The regime realised many male peasants become servile serfs after 24 moons of national serfship. The regime needs undamaged labour to make up the numbers, hence the regime imports large numbers of foreign talent students to 'improve' the labor pool of peasantpore. The MNCs bosses are not idiots and many peasants realised that the upper management of MNCs are foreigners who do not undergo brain damaging national serfship.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many who do well and succeed

Instead of complaining, study harder and try again

Good luck in your future undertakings

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak
GCE A level with 7 Ds and completing NS demand to join university.
Next thing, ITE certificate holder completing NS demand to join university.
Someone will write in one day to demand that after completing PSLE he should be given a place in university - because he is going to serve NS.

The reasons why one cannot get into university is because he is not good or interested in his studies and would not be able to cope with the rigour of university studies. He should be channelling his energy or interest in something else - businesses, regular military jobs, hawking.

If you are not a good soccer player, go and try ping pong.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak
GCE A level with 7 Ds and completing NS demand to join university.
Next thing, ITE certificate holder completing NS demand to join university.
Someone will write in one day to demand that after completing PSLE he should be given a place in university - because he is going to serve NS.

The reasons why one cannot get into university is because he is not good or interested in his studies and would not be able to cope with the rigour of university studies. He should be channelling his energy or interest in something else - businesses, regular military jobs, hawking.

There is such a thing called "late bloomers".

Our Finance Ministar repeated his "A" levels ok. He did fine after that.

Our education system here kills students. the Western Education system helps students. That is the difference

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also heard that many FT students dont even understand proper English but have been given places in our UNIs.

Many are cheating via electronic means when sitting for exams.

One FT Phd student at NTU I heard, even went to the extend of getting professors in China write his final paper. It pays that his parents are indeed professors in China. WTF?

BTW, I heard he is now in a very cushy job in our education system:oIo:

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what are u defending? And why no revolution?

Revolution ??? No lah, it is a violent struggle you know! Let me quote from the master what it is all about - 'Revolution is not a dinner party, nor an essay, nor a painting, nor a piece of embroidery; it cannot be advanced softly, gradually, carefully, considerately, respectfully, politely, plainly and modestly'

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak
gce a level with 7 ds and completing ns demand to join university.
Next thing, ite certificate holder completing ns demand to join university.
Someone will write in one day to demand that after completing psle he should be given a place in university - because he is going to serve ns.

fuck u, papee running bitch!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

As I have said before and I will said it again.

Free Scholarships and Jobs for foreigner talents, and National Service is for local trash.

Sinkies local trash are very good for National Service, sex perverts and terrorists.

And Foreign Talents are very good for creating jobs and taking up jobs in Singapore.

What you Sinkies always tells me is very true.

JOBS for Foreigners, NATIONAL SERVICE for Singaporeans!

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't even know the difference between "application" and "applicant". Of course you were rejected.

Why?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

To answer your question, you have to understand the following..

a person who is goody two shoes throughout his entire life...

he pays taxes, did his obligation, pays his dues, even respect and follows the laws......etc

he's widely known as Mr. Nice Guy.

but one fine day, he got run down by a taxi while waiting for a bus at a bus stop.

many people also asked the same question why he died so young like that..

do you know why?