• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 Questions on Body Massage

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Why is it that the massage session always starts from massaging the back of my body first? Why is it not the front side of my body, and then the back?

2. If the masseuse talks a lot, how to tell her to shut up without offending her ego? I don't understand why she is making conversation with me when I am there to have a quiet time to recharge. Sometimes, I want to tell her to shut her gap, stop talking and do her job with concentration, but I am afraid she may be unhappy and cause me injury.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Why is it that the massage session always starts from massaging the back of my body first? Why is it not the front side of my body, and then the back?

2. If the masseuse talks a lot, how to tell her to shut up without offending her ego? I don't understand why she is making conversation with me when I am there to have a quiet time to recharge. Sometimes, I want to tell her to shut her gap, stop talking and do her job with concentration, but I am afraid she may be unhappy and cause me injury.
ya, for me i just lay there and sleep while she's doing her job.
then she just pat me softly to turn front. all the while i seldom talk or not talking at all

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, for me i just lay there and sleep while she's doing her job.
then she just pat me softly to turn front. all the while i seldom talk or not talking at all
For me, I prefer to be massaged to a semi conscious state of mind rather than sleep.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Why is it that the massage session always starts from massaging the back of my body first? Why is it not the front?

For 2) just pretend you are indonesian or malay.
1) back is foreplay.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You referring to normal body massage or massage plus full service?
I am referring to normal massage.

I have never participated in a full service massage in my short life on earth. Probably never will as I do not intend to pay for such carnal desires. My friends have brought me to such establishments before, but to date, I have never agree to such service request suggested by the masseuse. I paid her a tip instead.

I reckon that once a person has paid for such carnal enjoyment, there will be no end to indiscretions. Ultimately, one's marriage or relationship with his wife or partner will be impaired.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why I prefer a masseuse who speaks no Engrish and Cheenese. Only ask, hard or soft?

exstusa

1. kinda of warm up. font is 'softer'
2. said " u message very comfortable, i feel like want to sleep for a while, ok? "
Maybe u can try this masseuse i happen to bump by chance, quite good. mobile 81081209, wechat tt81081209 @ bt batok. ( i don't earn single cent, just recommend my masseuse).