• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 lauhankus scheming on a prc mei mei

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it was freaking hot yesterday. the wifey was doing some shopping in OG peoples' park. it was boring to shop with her. suggested that she shopped on her own while i waited at a nearby macdonald with my laptop.

it was a happening experience. got a cup of macafe and settled down to serve sbf. what else? in came 2 lauhankus and a humongous prc mei mei. she was a towering figure - fat with intense makeup and the style of dressing could make one puke!

blessing or misfortune, they sat next to me.

prc mei2: wo yao shu tiao....(i want frieds, spoken in such coyish bitchy manner).

lkh 1: hao, wo mai gei ni....(ok, i buy for u).

lkh 2 stopped lkh 1: don't buy for her (in hokien: mai ka buay, ho ka ki ker buay).

turning to the prc bitch, he told her: zi ji qu mai....(go buy yourself)

prc mei 2 dejectedly went to buy herself. while away, lkh2 told lkh1: don't pamper this fat bitch if not she would want more. later she comes back, i give her the price. want take it, don't want, ask her to fuck off! there are so many here , ok?

lkh1 nodded in agreement.....

well, the prc mei mei wasn't as stupid or obliging as they thought. she didn't return.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it was freaking hot yesterday. the wifey was doing some shopping in OG peoples' park. it was boring to shop with her. suggested that she shopped on her own while i waited at a nearby macdonald with my laptop.

it was a happening experience. got a cup of macafe and settled down to serve sbf. what else? in came 2 lauhankus and a humongous prc mei mei. she was a towering figure - fat with intense makeup and the style of dressing could make one puke!

blessing or misfortune, they sat next to me.

prc mei2: wo yao shu tiao....(i want frieds, spoken in such coyish bitchy manner).

lkh 1: hao, wo mai gei ni....(ok, i buy for u).

lkh 2 stopped lkh 1: don't buy for her (in hokien: mai ka buay, ho ka ki ker buay).

turning to the prc bitch, he told her: zi ji qu mai....(go buy yourself)

prc mei 2 dejectedly went to buy herself. while away, lkh2 told lkh1: don't pamper this fat bitch if not she would want more. later she comes back, i give her the price. want take it, don't want, ask her to fuck off! there are so many here , ok?

lkh1 nodded in agreement.....

well, the prc mei mei wasn't as stupid or obliging as they thought. she didn't return.

bloody pondan leech trying to con lau kuey boo's again.

GO GET A JOB, you fag!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The laus is lonely.
Actually there are many lonely Laus in Singapore.

not really. they wore diamond studded rolexes and big jaded rings again with diamonds. they resembled very well-off lau beng businessmen.

chinatown these days are very interesting. it's not like the old chinatown with many dying trades to showcase to tourists or locals. it's more like a chickentown now.

my wifey was back and glowing fr her shopping. she revealed to me she was accosted by a very handsome prc guy who would be glad to give her a discount for some "personal services".

gosh!! talking about equality fo the sexes!:rolleyes:

tuagu

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, at least the mei mei no matter how log kok stil got pride and more imptly, brains.

if it were to be a SPG, she'll ask if the ang moh bf wants to upsize and if he wants ketchup and any other thing to go along with it. Then she'll PAY for him still.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, at least the mei mei no matter how log kok stil got pride and more imptly, brains.

if it were to be a SPG, she'll ask if the ang moh bf wants to upsize and if he wants ketchup and any other thing to go along with it. Then she'll PAY for him still.

spg stands for sillypooborgirl :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't change subject and answer the question:

if your own lauhanku behaves like that and caught red-handed by you, what would u do?

i guess u r just to coward to answer it and as usual we know what u r going to post next.:rolleyes:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Wah now you accuse me of changing the subject?

I already answered the question you fat faggoty snake

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was told there was a recalcitrant sex pervert surfing 24/7 in the net hunting for sex prey target be it male or female. this same depraved pervert used to act blur and called himself bluesotong. he boasted "he was faithful to his wife and family and even cursed himself as a "bastard" should he do all those dirty sexual nonsense. in truth, he knows all the different kinds of whores proliferating in different geylang lorongs.

now imagine one day, one or both of his grownup sons were to visit one of the chickenhouse and meet his very "faithful, respectable" father there fondling the bosom of a prc mei mie.

how would they react?

again, ah guan is a bloody coward so save those cranky answers for yourself.:wink:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! Now I am the coward!??!

HAHAHAHAHA

Ok wait here.... I go now and beat up my father and steal money from temple....

HAHahhaHAHha

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah! Now I am the coward!??!

HAHAHAHAHA

Ok wait here.... I go now and beat up my father and steal money from temple....

HAHahhaHAHha

Don't forget to take the handphone that waved at u, and forummer to put your name on his properties..... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: