• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 decades have passed but sinkies are still bleating about the same old shit....

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheebye lah, talk talk talk for 100 years, still the same, maybe he still talking now, elites will be elites unless you want to be a porlumpar,
peasants fight for the scraps like grab delivery, why he never say how come all the top positions occupied by his family tree? knnccb

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think it is purelee simple prioritisation KNN state it clearlee people first or economy aka own pocket first KNN pap is onviouslee taking the latter so just be honest about it and no more such debates KNN the problem continues for decades becas pap leefuse to admit it and say things like noone will be left behind people first etc KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think it is purelee simple prioritisation KNN state it clearlee people first or economy aka own pocket first KNN pap is onviouslee taking the latter so just be honest about it and no more such debates KNN the problem continues for decades becas pap leefuse to admit it and say things like noone will be left behind people first etc KNN
It is same like @ginfreely Very Kind Lady case leefuse to admit as a slut whore ccb so case continue for decades and lifetime KNN

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically there's 2 kind of people.
1 is shaping his own life, another is waiting for life to shape him

Shape up or ship out

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still Don understand Kpkb for wat, just vote wisely , sinkies damn Kumlan ,they hv the power to change but never,slowly when they are old they will realise but it will be too late, even primary school u see CB foreigners as PR competing with si kids by purposely rent a place near school, n worse when they submit relevant document all in ceca language, I saw with my own eyes ,the person handling the document also Don bother to chk , just say OK, CB

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign Tenants not Foreign Talents that he is after. Pinoy got talent types already in 5 eye...

All these years we don't get it until now... foreign tenants...