• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 China Scholars missing, escaped to USA

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://topmleehsienloong.blogspot.com/2008/11/2-china-scholars-run-away-from-jc.html

Quote :

Just got this report on my table.

2 China scholars from Anderson Junior College were found absent from class for several days. When school staff checked their hostel, they found that the students had packed up and gone to USA!

Apparently these 'smart' students found out that they don't need A level results to gain entry into US universities. They secretly applied for an American University. When they got accepted by one, bought their air-tickets and then run!

What can the Singapore Government do? Sue them? Recover our money? They were not bonded wor.

Many more foreign students will follow their example. :smile:

Caught on audio : 世上没有免费的午餐?有!在新加坡! 给你吃,给你住,给你上学。念完了,咱拍拍屁股走人!一分钱也不用还。 新加坡政府, 笨! 哈哈哈!

These students were brought over to study in Secondary 3. Gifted? Many are older than our local Secondary 3 students.

When I was in China recruiting students to study in Singapore, I often receive money sandwiched within the pages of application forms. Some Chinese parents mistook that I was recruiting ASEAN scholars for the Singapore Government. The highest amount I found was US$8,000. All the money was returned. Can you imagine when the real actual people go recruiting ......

Shockingly, these foreign ASEAN scholars only need to pass one subject to stay on. Not like Singaporean students, must pass English Language and another how many subjects ah?

Our Government sets aside huge amounts of China Fund for schools to recruit these students. Now, I heard another Indian Fund is set up. Wow!

Singaporeans are always the losers.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singaporeans are always so generous and so gullible as well...it's time we give scholarships and financial assistance to our own people...all these Fs will just come here, suck us dry, and then FO!!!....think about it, how silly we really are!!!!

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
If what you say is true and there is real proof, expose it publicly and everywhere! No one is above the law, so AG has to check on it or they can eat their words and their own laws.
Now is the time. No more bullshiting, backstabbing, framing of people since 1950s.

sammyboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC gong tai one....they see on internet Pheonix university....then apply then take plane to Phenoix arizona, then realise,,,it's P.O mailbox for their online university...

Zenra2OO3

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://topmleehsienloong.blogspot.com/2008/11/2-china-scholars-run-away-from-jc.html

Quote :

Just got this report on my table.

2 China scholars from Anderson Junior College were found absent from class for several days. When school staff checked their hostel, they found that the students had packed up and gone to USA!

Apparently these 'smart' students found out that they don't need A level results to gain entry into US universities. They secretly applied for an American University. When they got accepted by one, bought their air-tickets and then run!

What can the Singapore Government do? Sue them? Recover our money? They were not bonded wor.

Many more foreign students will follow their example. :smile:

Caught on audio : 世上没有免费的午餐?有!在新加坡! 给你吃,给你住,给你上学。念完了,咱拍拍屁股走人!一分钱也不用还。 新加坡政府, 笨! 哈哈哈!

These students were brought over to study in Secondary 3. Gifted? Many are older than our local Secondary 3 students.

When I was in China recruiting students to study in Singapore, I often receive money sandwiched within the pages of application forms. Some Chinese parents mistook that I was recruiting ASEAN scholars for the Singapore Government. The highest amount I found was US$8,000. All the money was returned. Can you imagine when the real actual people go recruiting ......

Shockingly, these foreign ASEAN scholars only need to pass one subject to stay on. Not like Singaporean students, must pass English Language and another how many subjects ah?

Our Government sets aside huge amounts of China Fund for schools to recruit these students. Now, I heard another Indian Fund is set up. Wow!

Singaporeans are always the losers.

It's also worrying that some of them who come on MOE scholarship, and must work in Singapore for a number of years for their bond left Singapore for US.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
most dun even give a fuck abt the bond here. break the bond at most cannot come back to sg, which they do not see a reason in returning in the very first place