• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 CDC staff recv 8 months of bonuses

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 CDC staff recv 8 months of bonuses - 14-03-2009, 11:17 PM
read a cna report that two staff from northwest cdc (community development council?) received 8 months of bonuses for last year including their 13th mth.

interestingly, the report neither confirmed nor deny anything. except tt it said the northwest cdc mayor when interviewed wld only say the salaries are determined by the PA and WDA.

so taking into consideration how bad the economy was already by dec 08, what should have been done by the cdc?

just to add: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...415302/1/.html

http://wayangparty.com/?p=5864

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
CDC or PA are NOT profitable organisations...

Why is there a need to peg their performances and payroll to the prevailing market and economic situations? Even so, last year saw a great decline in growth, they really don't deserve that kind of bonus!!!

Another NKF saga in the making, except this will not be reported in the Shit Times!

Enough said of this abuse of taxpayers money... Guys, please spread the word to all your friends, galfriends, mother, father and make them think twice about casting your votes for PAPigs this coming election...

For those jiat liao bees, even in this difficult times... :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

I am a patriot, I love my country...

However that doesn't mean I like those running it now as they are doing a piss poor job of it...

Last edited:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe these 2 staff everyday help the mayors suck cock, that's why got 8 months bonus and 4 months MC for sore jaws???

:biggrin: