• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1st to Bata then to schooL..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can you guys stiLL remember those outstanding sLogans that you grew up with ?..:wink:
Amex: Never Leave home without it..:smile:
Another good one from SCB: Big, Strong & FriendLy.:biggrin:.

mamadrama

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Andrex ( toilet paper ) : Soft enough for a baby, strong enough for a man.

But wasnt big, strong , friendly Chung khiaw bank?. Me not too sure too.

Last edited:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you guys stiLL remember those outstanding sLogans that you grew up with ?..:wink:

i could not remember this slogan, but i do remember 1 tv ad made by them.. i think it is the BM 2000 series. the type with a small shiny reflective patch on the side. the ad shows that it was dark at night, and a boy was going to fall off from the cliff. then he took out his shoe and it shows the reflective patch reflecting some light. and hence, he was saved.

but i think i remember mac.. Mac..D..O..N..A..L..D..S, good time, great taste, at Macdonalds!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good one from PAP : The more you have, the less they get.

It is so true that today everyone swear by it!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BaLL point pen's kiLometrico ads: KiLometrico, writes thousands & thousands of words..:smile:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5FBLlUDSjyw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Cooper! With mass bum slapping action....

美玲样样都行....remy martin...美玲being the girl next door that can 'screw tarik' a billiard ball....

Citizen watch....精神表任你幢,精神表任你浸....in cantonese

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It was The Chartered Bank, the friendly Singh doorman opening the door to No.6 Battery Road, "get to know the giant, quickly, big & strong & always, friendly, the Chartered Bank".

You forgot, "Stop At Two" Family Planning.. or the "cheng san piew, yum nei chum, yum nei jong"... ha ha ha:biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
..which reminded me of this hip Levis song then: It fits my mind, it fits my souL; it fits my generation.I am waLking proud in my Levis..something Like that, right ?..
:smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..which reminded me of this hip Levis song then: It fits my mind, it fits my souL; it fits my generation.I am waLking proud in my Levis..something Like that, right ?..
:smile:

There was one..with the catchy tune..was it by AMCO...something like " I put my blue jeans on.."?? and the Levis Advertisement with the couple doing the slow rock & roll...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There was one..with the catchy tune..was it by AMCO...something like " I put my blue jeans on.."?? and the Levis Advertisement with the couple doing the slow rock & roll...

Oh yes, and Texwood's was the best amongst aLL the jeans' ads..too bad we aLL forgotten Liao..:o:eek::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Swiss standard of living

More good years

Bo Tua Bo Suay Bo Ka See

Insurance premiums should be made affordable. (Huh? Who don't know how to say this?)