• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1st fatality from so-called eco-friendly non-plastic straw, woman dies when metal straw pierced through her eye into her brain

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
metal-straw-woman-die.png

https://mothership.sg/2019/07/woman-uk-die-metal-straw-impale/

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, even childcares are using metal straws. I got to drink my coke from KFC and copycat restaurants without straws and it is an awful experience.

Environmentalists are too bitchy these days.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, even childcares are using metal straws. I got to drink my coke from KFC and copycat restaurants without straws and it is an awful experience.

Environmentalists are too bitchy these days.

And it doesn't even 'save the environment'. Lee Hsien Loong say Sinkieland isn't like San Francisco... well, we're halfway there by pandering to the climate alarmists and having eateries ban plastic straws.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The right thing happened!

Recycle and Green ideas are wrong way to save planet earth.

It must be elimination of human population for real if planet earth could be saved, overpopulation will NEVER DODGE TOTAL EXTINCTION SUICIDE no matter how you go GREEN OR RECYCLE. Trying to avoid culling human will surely fail.

Metal straws are perfect lethal weapon because it cuts a VOID HOLLOW AREA into a big blood hole with profuse bleeding.

That is next to a good hunting head for arrows.

These are designed to bleed a huge beast like bear or buffalo to death ASAP.

But HOLLOW is best especially when the metal straw is pulled away, a huge blood hole will bleed profusely non stop. Surgeons also get the hardest jobs to stop bleeding in that wound.